You Have to Try Everything Once... Don't You?

Should I Do It?

• Yes

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

young Ed

Veteran
unless you pro race then don't do it after all in shorts season when your bare legs show it looks more manly! :P
sorry will leave now:sad:
Cheers Ed

Andrew_P

In between here and there
This is not MotoGP and speeds are not that high. You tend to roll, not slide. And even crashing at 37mph, I only rolled once or twice, never slid. I got the road burns from the initial impact, no real sliding involved.
That was my finding, it was October so still clean shaven, still spent an hour or so picking gravel out of my leg in A&E whilst I waited to have my shoulder put back in. The main impact point I was wear a Castelli winter top and it didn't even damage the material. Would have to a fair old slide to burn through winter clothing I would have thought, and if it did the biggest problem would be picking fabric out of the wound more than the hairs!!

ayceejay

Guru
"And the hairs on her dicky di do hung down to her knees"
How much hair are we starting out with here Octet, I imagine eight times as much as is normal eh?
Can I suggest a nice topiary number or perhaps a riff on vagina knitting (Google it) at least until spring.
Then in the spring a severe pruning with an appropriate anesthetic may be the way to go.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
"And the hairs on her dicky di do hung down to her knees"
How much hair are we starting out with here Octet, I imagine eight times as much as is normal eh?
Can I suggest a nice topiary number or perhaps a riff on vagina knitting (Google it) at least until spring.
Then in the spring a severe pruning with an appropriate anesthetic may be the way to go.

One pink one, one white on and one with a bit of shte on...........

MrPie

Telling it like it is since 1971
I've been looking for an excuse too......did the Raid Pyreneen last year so legs were looking reasonably cyclist-like but the pasty whiteness just ain't gonna cut it. Have since relocated to Houston so at least I have a good chance of a lesser shade of pasty white.

OP
OP
Octet

Octet

Veteran
Damn, dem are some smoooooth feeling legs!

It took two sets of blades, roughly 2h 30 minutes and my brother thinking I have diarrhoea (as a result of spending so much time in the bathroom) but they are done. :sweat:
Hopefully it won't take as long to maintain in the future!

One thing I did notice, was how sharp and easy a manual razor is. I've always used an electric one, but after using a manual one I have to say I am probably going to swap (assuming I don't grow a beard) because they certainly cut to the skin (and in one instances beyond...).

Anyway, now it is time to get them up to fighting standard ready for the summer!

OP
OP
Octet

Octet

Veteran
Don't forget to moisturise a lot

Did you shave absolutely everything if it took 2.5 hours!?

No, only my legs! :laugh:

I realised just how shocking my electric ones are at removing anything more than a light stubble, so I ended up having to remove the bulk with the manual. Obviously this meant stopping every few seconds and rinsing the razor etc.

I did say I was hairy!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Octet

Octet

Veteran
Did you do your whole legs :ohmy:

Next time do it in the bath. far easier ;)

It would look pretty silly if I didn't do the whole leg :rolleyes:

Anyway, the hip is where the road rash would be worst, and the upper leg is where the hair sticks through the shorts (partly because shorts don't cover the lower leg) and as such, would it not be logical to do it that way?

Top Bottom