Your Favorite Cycling Quote

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
"You won't get the ass you want sitting on the one you've got" oh wait sorry- I mean "Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride." John F. Kennedy, Former U.S. President because it's true- so simple but so enjoyable.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Participatory democracy demands low-energy technology, and free people must travel the road to productive social relations at the speed of a bicycle.

Ivan Illich, Energy & Equity

yello

Perhaps overly sanctimonious (which is partly why I like it)...

"Those who wish to control their own lives and move beyond existence as mere clients and consumers - those people ride a bike."

~Wolfgang Sachs, of the Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy and the former Chairman of Greenpeace, Germany.

I think of it in an ironic way so reckon it'd be a cracker to wind anti-cyclists up!

brodiej

Veteran
"The high saddle," said the Sergeant, "was invented by a party called Peters that spent his ice in foreign parts riding on camels and other lofty animals - giraffes, elephant and birds that can run like hares and lay eggs the size of the bowl you see in a steam laundry where they keep the chemical water for taking the tar out of men's pants. When he came home from the wars he thought hard of sitting on a low saddle and one night accidentally when he was in bed he invented the high saddle as the outcome of his perpetual cerebration and mental researches. The high saddle was the father of the low handlebars. It crucifies the fork and gives you a blood rush in the head, it is very sore on the internal organs.""which of the organs?" I inquired."both of them," said the sergeant.

Flann O'brien
Third Policeman

Top Bottom