Your idea of hell?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Sharing a house with bonj ;) ;)

domtyler

Über Member
Bigtallfatbloke said:
Mine would be two weeks in Benidorm or some other such Chavy colony

That's just small minded, if I had to go on holiday to Benidorm I would try and get into the spirit of things and enjoy myself.

If you want to know what hell is talk to someone whose family have been killed by gunmen in Darfur or some young girl from Moldova who has been trafficked away from her family and friends to work in the sex industry in a foreign country.

yenrod

Like in this country.......!

domtyler said:
That's just small minded, if I had to go on holiday to Benidorm I would try and get into the spirit of things and enjoy myself.

If you want to know what hell is talk to someone whose family have been killed by gunmen in Darfur or some young girl from Moldova who has been trafficked away from her family and friends to work in the sex industry in a foreign country.

ash68

thought this would be a light hearted thread when i started reading it.;)

Was going to say watching Eastenders , talk about doom and gloom.
Are all Londoners like that?;):biggrin:

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
Don't knock Benidorm! It's cycling heaven!

The area just inland must rate as one of the best training areas there is in the world. Four thousand foot climbs, perfect road surfaces and good weather. It's teeming with pro cyclists in the Spring and a budget flight and some accommodation in Benidorm is a really cost effective way of getting the winter / spring miles in.

I'm sorry I can't mount such a spirited defence of living with bonj.

Dom, if you read my post before I deleted it - I thought it was Soapbox as well.

But your points were valid even though in the wrong place.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Having a third brain from flooble which won't let you markate the thronbooglies. Onfortunootliy its a grooang thurng in theez purt of the world.:biggrin: You know what I mean!

Top Bottom