Your ride today....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
https://www.strava.com/activities/281050491

Lovely effort yesterday.

image.jpg
image.jpg

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Thanks!
I did try to edit my post yesterday but it's a bit fiddly on the hudl and I lost it halfway through and it doesn't save it as a draft when you click back in so I'll do it on the PC.
I have similar problems on my Galaxy Tab but I discovered that there often is a draft saved in the browser cache. Try clicking 'Refresh' on your browser and it might retrieve most of what you think you lost.

Dodged the overtime bullet for today and have not long come back from a 13 mile loop ride which has left my knees complaining about having the same equal rights as my ears. ( cause ears just sit there and do nowt so they say ). Pretty straight forward run today apart from a little tate a tete i had with a lorry driver. Never see them with an attitude like that on Eddie Stoddard Trucks and Trailers. Still think i'm quite slow but happy to be building miles gradually and i'm sure the speed will come in it's own time.Off for a shower now then off to work.......Mike.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Went for a nice 55 miler this morning. Through the Dromara hills to Dundrum and then on to Bryansford and Castlewellan before coming back through Dromara via Moneyslane. The Mourne mountains looked lovely in the sunshine.
First outing of the year for bare legs. They really did look white.
What is the hill like between Castlewellan and Clough ... I've only ever done it in a car but often wondered! (Is that why you went via Dundrum or just to see the sea?)

Archeress

Veteran
After spending yesterday afternoon at the climbing wall I decided to do a little ride this morning before it got too hot. I have a friend in the police who regularly rides a loop of just over 10 miles, so I decided to ride it with a few modifications to get to and from my home. It was a lovely ride and I am happy with my time given that my legs were feeling it after the efforts bouldering yesterday. Found some very friendly horses and spent some time with them before returning home for a well earned drink and a banana.

IMG_0374.JPG

Ride is here: https://www.strava.com/activities/281365722/overview

Hugs
Archeress x

OP
OP
gbb

gbb

Legendary Member
A morning off from the bathroom refit so it'd be rude not to get the bike out eh.
Still in the early throes of rebuilding fitness but suns up, its a midweek day so roads are moderately quiet, so..
Into Pboro, alongside the Nene to Whittlesea, head toward the Dog in a Doublet then back along the Nene imto town then on home.
More than 20 miles, less than 25, computers faffed.
Plenty of waterfowl, highlighted by one Marsh Harrier and an Egret half an hour later along the Dog in a Doublet (wonder how that go iits name ?)
Lovely out there...

Top Bottom