Rustybucket
Guru
- Location
- South Coast
I had to abort the planned imperial ton ride today (thick fog and very cold early on). So I did a 35 miler instead.
https://www.strava.com/activities/291671272
View attachment 86678
Are you sitting in the Star?
I had to abort the planned imperial ton ride today (thick fog and very cold early on). So I did a 35 miler instead.
https://www.strava.com/activities/291671272
View attachment 86678
Yep, loyalty card and all thatAre you sitting in the Star?
and not having sat nav on my bike and only realising some way past, I then had to make it up as I went along.
Such things I have not seen in many moons! (We don't have them in rural No Funswick.
(In exchange for some free publicity!) Can't wait to get back on the road! It's been a long six months. 

.
in a couple of months on strava