Your top pressie...wot did you get?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Carwash

Señor Member
Joe24 said:
I went to my cousins yesterday and when he was trying to download iTunes it was asking him to pay to download(from a website) which i guess had something special on.

Where 'special' = 'evil computer nasties'. Honestly, where would you go to download iTunes but the Apple website?!

Carwash said:
Where 'special' = 'evil computer nasties'. Honestly, where would you go to download iTunes but the Apple website?!

i went to put itunes on to my daughters laptop, I typed Itunes in to google and the first hit made it look like an apple site but wanted to charge! I have a mac so i then wen to the apple site and as you say it downloads for free!

As for trouble installing go to the apple website their FAQ's and help is generally very good.

Windy

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Piemaster said:
Wouldn't be in trouble the way I was shooting last time out. 20 yards indoors and I still managed to miss the boss with first arrow :smile:

I tried to resist posting this :biggrin: really I did :ohmy:

Next time ask him to stand on the Bow, and then he will fall into the water.

it is very cold out, so I have already got my coat. :smile:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
WindyRob said:
i went to put itunes on to my daughters laptop, I typed Itunes in to google and the first hit made it look like an apple site but wanted to charge! I have a mac so i then wen to the apple site and as you say it downloads for free!

As for trouble installing go to the apple website their FAQ's and help is generally very good.

Windy

Yep. The site looked exactly like the the apple one, but it wanted you to pay. My cousin then searched for another free download programme, and it went to the same site, and wanted money to download the software for another free programe. Same amount aswell.
Some good money to be had there.
When you just search iTunes on google, you will see the list of them.

Speicher said:
I tried to resist posting this :smile: really I did :smile:

Next time ask him to stand on the Bow, and then he will fall into the water.

it is very cold out, so I have already got my coat. :biggrin:

It was actually a bit worse than missing the target boss. The arrow also went over the top of the backstop net.

And a foot through the side of the building. It's one of those nondescript tin shed type industrial buildings - made of thin alloy sheet. It's just a bit better ventilated now.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Piemaster said:
It was actually a bit worse than missing the target boss. The arrow also went over the top of the backstop net.

And a foot through the side of the building. It's one of those nondescript tin shed type industrial buildings - made of thin alloy sheet. It's just a bit better ventilated now.

I had imagined you getting the target on the bow of the boat, but it sounds like you could still miss. I understand that Poole Harbour is the largest man-made port in Europe, would you like to practice getting your ship in there? :angry:

ausalex

hambones said:
Also got an iPod nano but find it impossible to use! it has taken 24 hours to charge (why no dedicated charger) - does not synch with anything - unable to just drag and drop music - comes complete with minimal instruction booklet! Great!

I thought it was all Plug 'n' Play these days! Grrrrr!

You don't have to use iTunes. I hated iTunes and it was the reason I wouldn't buy an iPod. I discovered http://www.getsharepod.com/ which is drag and drop and doesn't ruin your music collection by moving it all about so swapped by brother an 8 gig nano for a 60 gig external drive.

ausalex

dudi said:
it's a spin doctor elite... or something like that... and it's very groovy!

Got one of these myself from my outlaws. It makes it so much easier to clean my bike let alone work on it. It looks almost as good as new waiting for it's trip to work tomorrow.

Maz

Guru
Amazing what you can fit to a seat tubes these days! Steer clear of the potholes - don't want to lose those tools...
dodgy said:
qkprs15ap.jpg

dodgy

I went out with it today and managed to lose my Park cable cutters :smile: , also, next time I won't be putting water in the bucket either. If I get a puncture I'll just put my ear to the tube instead.

LLB

Flying_Monkey said:
I got David Thompson's amazing Thai Food - probably the best Thai cookbook you can get in English.

My mate came back from Thailand for Christmas and got galloping knob rot for his troubles :smile:

Top Bottom