Your top pressie...wot did you get?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Radius

SHREDDER
Update: see here for pics...

hambones

Back to the iPod (and bear with me because I'm trying very hard not to accept it's all about style and no substance!!) - I love it when people post 'just do this' and 'you just do that'. This is far from the reality.

I have downloaded iTunes 8.0.2 as suggested (to replace my previous version). It will not install, saying I do not have the correct privileges! WTF!!! Trust me, I don't want to feel privileged to play my own music!

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Yours in misery..... :?:

dodgy

snorri said:
qkprs15ap.jpg

I didn't get any - haven't for years. I ask people to give some money to charity if they want to.

Mr Pig

hambones said:

Get a twelve-year-old to fix it.

Apple stuff is a pain. We've got about half-a-dozen iPods in the house and not one of them just worked straight out of the box. I hate the way they bully you into using iTunes, which is also a pain.

They are nice once up and running though, very simple to operate.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Mr Pig said:
Get a twelve-year-old to fix it.

Apple stuff is a pain. We've got about half-a-dozen iPods in the house and not one of them just worked straight out of the box. I hate the way they bully you into using iTunes, which is also a pain.

They are nice once up and running though, very simple to operate.

Just get a Creative - anything they all work really well !!!!

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
hambones said:
Back to the iPod (and bear with me because I'm trying very hard not to accept it's all about style and no substance!!) - I love it when people post 'just do this' and 'you just do that'. This is far from the reality.

I have downloaded iTunes 8.0.2 as suggested (to replace my previous version). It will not install, saying I do not have the correct privileges! WTF!!! Trust me, I don't want to feel privileged to play my own music!

Yours in misery..... ;)

How i did it was:
Download iTunes, restart the computer, open up iTunes and go through that process of accepting the agreements and all that rubbish. Then iTunes opens up.
I had no problems doing it.
I went to my cousins yesterday and when he was trying to download iTunes it was asking him to pay to download(from a website) which i guess had something special on. I went to the Apple website and got it free. Downloaded it(took ages) and laoded it up. Was dead easy.
Have you tried taking off iTunes then reloading the new one?
I personally have always found it easy to do, but thats just me.
Bit thats annoying me is that when i plug my iPod in, it wants me to register, and i cant get past that step because i dont want to register, and ive saved the file:wacko: Not stopping me doing anything though:becool:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
fossyant said:
Just get a Creative - anything they all work really well !!!!

A friend of mine has a Creative. His screen stopped working and it wasnt that old. Sometimes the screen would work, other times it was just white:wacko:

Top Bottom