Your top pressie...wot did you get?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Plax

Guru
I got some boots and jeans (of which one of my god daughers has already very kindly put a chocolate hand print on) and a couple of really cool pairs of over the knee stripy socks from Mr Plax along with an absurd amount of chocolate.

Carwash

Señor Member
wafflycat said:
Rather like that t-shirt.

Yeah, me too. My brother did well there, I think. :biggrin:

yoyo

I got a Fosca bones jacket from Mr Yoyo and my 'surprise' present - courtesy of on-line shopping - won't arrive until January. DS1 gave me Theatre tokens, DD gave me clothes and DS2 gave me a loud horn for my bicycle. It's probably our last Christmas as immediate family and there are many precious memories to treasure.

Mr Pig

My wife got be a brightly coloured poncho from Bolivia. She didn't buy it in a shop here, she actually bought it from a place in Bolivia! I also got a Tesco track pump, wonder how that will work out.

I got her a clockwork rabbit that bangs cymbals together and a wooden rabbit stapler.

a_n_t

bought myself some carbon bars which look identical to k-swords for 1/3 of the price!

263f_1.JPG

col

Legendary Member
I recieved a digital picture frame with one gig memory,put loads of pics and songs on and also put the snowman film cartoon on it too,chuffed to bits with it.

dudi

My lovely wife bought me a workstand... i've been working on my bike with it leaned up against the shed door up to now... bless her!

it's a spin doctor elite... or something like that... and it's very groovy!

Also a dozen books, some chocolate! yum! a jersey, a years sub to C+ magazine, beer and a box of leaping frogs!
off to see my half of the family tomorrow for christmas part II

Working away sucks. Ship charters gave all the crew a present....its.....can barely maintain my excitement........a set of 6 tumblers.
I'm a bloke, an engineer and agree completely with James May in that my presents should have 'suitable for age 12' on the box.
Like little helicopters.

Just hope theres something more suitable when I get home. In mid January. Sorry for the grumbling but I've had better days.

Dave5N

Über Member
gbb said:
Not cycling related, but a S.A.D lightbox ( or a happy lamp as a friend who has one calls it):biggrin:
I fkin hate the winters and the more i talk to people, it seems so many others do too.
So, SWMBO got me a lightbox. ...be good to see if it works over a short period.

Be interested to know if it makes a difference - I hate the short days and lack of light.

Keith Oates

Janner
Young Un said:
I got the other half of money for my bike, which I am very pleased about as I am skint.

I also got £50 to spend on some cycling stuff off my choice - think I am going to get some new tyres - any recomendations - was thinking pro race 3's of gp4000

Steve

Don't know about the gp4000's but the Pro Race 3's are the tops for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Joe24 said:
I got an Ipod Nano in yellow(more of a yellow-ie gold i think) which is pretty cool. Its replaced my old Ipod(1st Gen) which is nearly ready to die.

Ditto but mine is blue... complete with an engraving on the back.

It was a lovely day and it looks as if my gifts were appreciated. I worry in advance if I have bought them too much, too little, obviously not all the things they have asked for (eg littlest summerdays didn't complain that he didn't get the Millenium Falcon).

Top Bottom