Zwift - All things Zwift and more

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Buck

Buck

Guru
While waiting for the London route have a look at doing the pretzel. It's nearly 50miles but if you sign up and complete you have a chance of winning a canyon aero so worth a go. Less than 1500 have completed so far therefore in with a decent chance. Deadline ends in a few days though.

Yes, I'd seen that - IIRC it closed on the 26th June?

PS How long did it take you in total?

Cheers

bobinski

Legendary Member
Yes, I'd seen that - IIRC it closed on the 26th June?

PS How long did it take you in total?

Cheers

I thought deadline extended to 29th? Perhaps it was 26th:smile:

2h 41m. Took it easier on the flats to ensure I had enough energy for the climbs. Also got though a litre of chocolate milk and a banana and in the last 20 mins an energy gel and jelly babies!

OP
OP
Buck

Buck

Guru
that's the beauty of Zwift I think - the ability to cycle when the outside doesn't want to play ball or like me when Mrs Buck is out and I can't leave the boys so head off to the garage etc.

I do prefer Watopia to Richmond though....(not sure why?)

AlanW

Guru
Remember the 100 miles turbo session that I did back in January and then Zwift crashed just as I finished so I didnt get my "trophy"?

Well seven months on and it still hasnt been rectified, but I am not letting it go so I mailed them yesterday, this is the reply:-

Hi Alan,

I must apologize, it had indeed been a long while. And unfortunately, we're no further along (with your specific issue) than when we left off. We are currently testing that ability to add achievements and remove them on a per case basis that will not interfere with the database. While I believe this may be available soon, I am still not in a position to give you a specific time frame. As I mentioned "multiple projects in the pipeline" previously, I feel like we're far closer to having this than before.

So unfortunately, all I can really do at the moment is request your continued patience. You are still on the list to have your account adjusted. And when it is, I'll be sure to follow up with you.

Thanks again for your understanding. I hope to be able to bring you some good news soon.

Cheers,

Nick LaVeaux
Zwift Support

OP
OP
Buck

Buck

Guru
Wow! Still not sorted :sad:

Frustrating as that is, at least they acknowledge it and hopefully they'll get is sorted (eventually)

Perhaps they'll give you free lifetime membership ^_^

Norry1

Legendary Member
RideLondon Course is up :smile:

Tommy2

Über Member
You don't need a special turbo, but have a look at the Zwift website to see which standard turbo trainers are 'compatible'.
That just means they have tested certain turbos so they can estimated the power.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
OK, who put the squeaky bird chirps on Box Hill. I could hear this squeaking poking through over the radio and thought it was my chain for a couple of minutes.

First time on the course as hadn't ridden for a while. Well at least I'm not last up Box Hill tonight, half way down the field despite my serious lack of miles since fracturing my spine 9 months ago.

OP
OP
Buck

Buck

Guru
I know what you mean - bl00dy birds!

It's not a bad climb up Box Hill is it?

Half way down the field is also half way up so, good going for you in my book - keep at it - always like reading about your recovery and you getting on your bike again

Top Bottom