Zwift - All things Zwift and more

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Well, longest time on Zwift. Did a good 30 minutes, with a climb of box hill then jumped over to the ZZRC Sub 2.0 for a steady hour. Eased off on Box Hill to keep it with the ride leader as once you are over the top, there is no stopping as you 'freewheel' to the underground, so you can't regroup until then.

Felt a clicking coming from the gears but carried on. Just 0.1m from the end I could smell burning ! Looked down, and the rear wheel had pulled over (steel frame) and the tyre was touching the chain stay. Whoops. Suffering a mechanical on a virtual trainer, what next ! I think I need to lose the race blade longs as the mudguard tab sits between the frame and the QR.

So about 27 miles. Never thought I'd ever ride that long on a turbo.

Slightly better time up Box Hill. Top 1/3rd of this evening's rides.

OP
OP
Buck

Buck

Guru
Well, longest time on Zwift. Did a good 30 minutes, with a climb of box hill then jumped over to the ZZRC Sub 2.0 for a steady hour. Eased off on Box Hill to keep it with the ride leader as once you are over the top, there is no stopping as you 'freewheel' to the underground, so you can't regroup until then.

Felt a clicking coming from the gears but carried on. Just 0.1m from the end I could smell burning ! Looked down, and the rear wheel had pulled over (steel frame) and the tyre was touching the chain stay. Whoops. Suffering a mechanical on a virtual trainer, what next ! I think I need to lose the race blade longs as the mudguard tab sits between the frame and the QR.

So about 27 miles. Never thought I'd ever ride that long on a turbo.

Slightly better time up Box Hill. Top 1/3rd of this evening's rides.

Good going :okay: sometimes it can be very engaging and the time goes very quickly!

I was on Zwift tonight as well on the BTW ride at 7 but missed the start so played catch up all the way round!

A bit warm for the turbo tonight too - sweat was pouring off me! :heat:

AlanW

Guru
After using a (cheap) conventional type 3 speed pedestal fan for the last couple of years, for the upcoming winter months I've decided to up my game. So I've just ordered an 18", floor mounted high velocity fan, that should do it.......:pump:

AlanW

Guru
Regarding my "Imperial Hundred" jersey (or should I say lack of) and yes I have been hounding them since January, out of principal more than anything else! But hope is on the horizon:-

Hi Alan,

Well, we should be able to get this done during the week. At earliest, possibly tomorrow. But, we'll send you an email with a new password when it's finished. Will you be riding any time soon? We wouldn't want to unknowingly interrupt a ride.

Well, I'm glad this is okay with you. Hopefully we'll finally get this matter taken care of.

Cheers,

Nick LaVeaux
Zwift Support

Tiny01

Darren on Bkool
Thought I'd try Zwift last night so loaded it all up , paid for the premium but for the life of me I can't see how you get to the actual rides from my home page ?

Please can anyone advise its a bit frustrating as I'd like to have a look & a play on it with my new Bkool pro trainer

Tiny01

Darren on Bkool
image.jpg

Yes done that , not seen that page above though , I sign in with e mail & password & it gets me to this screen & then I have no other options whatsoever , something doesn't seem right ?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
You are logging in to the web page. You need to down load the Zwift Program ! You'll then need to install it and you have Zwift in Start Programs (or create desktop icon).

Don't use the web, that's just your account.

Tiny01

Darren on Bkool
Downloaded that , got the swift icon , then click on that to log in & I see a screen requiring an ant+ dongle & then it just closes on me , maybe it's my computer , seems strange Bkool runs smoothly on it though , I'm not to tech might have to get my daughter to have a look at it for me !

Tiny01

Darren on Bkool
Yes that's plugged in , Daughter removed & downloaded it all again for me & still the same so no idea what's happening , think it might be best i go into the website , delete my account & maybe start all over again if that's possible , unless there's a problem Zwift's end as it seems to crash on me upon trying to open ?

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Yes that's plugged in , Daughter removed & downloaded it all again for me & still the same so no idea what's happening , think it might be best i go into the website , delete my account & maybe start all over again if that's possible , unless there's a problem Zwift's end as it seems to crash on me upon trying to open ?
What operating system?

Top Bottom