Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
I have been feeling unwell all day, so I don't think I'll be doing the TT tonight after all. Yes, I could re-schedule it for the weekend (I have that power after all) but it is probably not worth it - unless I get under 22:14 I'm not going to move up a place and no-one beneath me can overtake me either (unless someone set a ridiculously bad time to skew the +5% result). Also if they did, I could cheat and post my 24:59 time from my test run anyway as that was at least done under the same rules :smile:

So based on that, I'm going to post the final table now, so everyone can see the results:
View attachment 683654
Thank you to everyone who took part. There were some fantastic little battles along the way and it was rather fun all said and done. Congrats to @Legs as overall winner, but also to @Peter Salt and @mjd1988 for at least stopping it from being a clean sweep of stages!
Nice one, Everyone. Thanks for setting it all up, Steve.

13 rider

Guru
Thanks @steverob ,Gws. Even running at the back I had fun battles in all the races ,mostly ones I lost but hay ho it was still fun

mjd1988

Guru
Why don't you guys enter the DRS with a team?

There's also the Chasing Tour series at the moment which I've been doing the Classics part of. But I won't be able to do all the Stage Races as I'm committed to DRS

Do we have many people interested? Probably not enough to have our own team but maybe piggy back on a dirt or abr team? I'm not sure how many I can join as have a lot on so will examine the schedule

alex_cycles

Veteran
Do we have many people interested? Probably not enough to have our own team but maybe piggy back on a dirt or abr team? I'm not sure how many I can join as have a lot on so will examine the schedule

I don't know about here. I'm already in a Gold 1 DIRT team doing the 1030 slot. But there's probably a handful here who might still want to race evenings in April/May? I think one of the CCCs has optimistically binned his Zwift subs for the summer season already. :laugh:
I bought my trainer two years ago in May coz it wouldn't stop ****ing raining :laugh:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
It really does feel like it's time to be outside - until you go outside :laugh:

Yet I'm setting the environment inside :biggrin:

20230330_165205.jpg

alex_cycles

Veteran
I have been feeling unwell all day, so I don't think I'll be doing the TT tonight after all.

Hope you feel better soon. I feel like crap today as well. I think I won't be completing the Race London series or doing Chasing Flanders on Sunday. Quite pissed off about that as I like to finish what I start. Might be time for a bit of Bob's zone 2 ToW XP collecting when I shake off the cold.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Yet I'm setting the environment inside :biggrin:

View attachment 683711

Your gym looks like it is going to be amazing. I'm very happy with mine, but yours seems quite a few steps ahead!

Talking about outside - I took a risk and rode outside yesterday afternoon in bibshorts and short sleeves. It stayed dry and I even had some sunny spells.

Back to gloomy and rainy today. :rain:

alex_cycles

Veteran
Your gym looks like it is going to be amazing. I'm very happy with mine, but yours seems quite a few steps ahead!

Talking about outside - I took a risk and rode outside yesterday afternoon in bibshorts and short sleeves. It stayed dry and I even had some sunny spells.

Yeah it feels warm enough now, but dry intervals seem to have been scarce recently.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru

Cheers Martin

I'm moving equipment in this weekend, but need some shelves for monitors/PC etc
We've had rain with intervals of sunshine. Very windy too, so I will be staying in for a while. Mainly to test our equipment and heating cooling from the Aircon.

I ran the Aircon in heating mode it was lovely, nicely aired compared to outside this morning. Wife will be pleased for the storage aspect keeping things dry also

BurningLegs

Veteran
Is it Tuesday evenings? Depending on the time I would be interested, and willing to re-subscribe to Zwift for a good race series! :smile:

Peter Salt

Bittersweet

I did an outside ride yesterday. Had to take the clothes off in the foyer as mud was dripping off me like Peppa Pig. Ate some of it and feeling a bit weird today :wacko:

Top Bottom