Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Great work @bridgy appreciate setting these up mate. Also @peterob :thumbsup:
Hills involved so should slide nicely down the table :blush:
Me too - definitely compared to @berty bassett at least! Unfortunately he's now pretty darn good at the flat power stages as well, so not sure where I can beat him these days! I wonder if I can get away with a downhill only route or two...🤔

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Me too - definitely compared to @berty bassett at least! Unfortunately he's now pretty darn good at the flat power stages as well, so not sure where I can beat him these days! I wonder if I can get away with a downhill only route or two...🤔
Suddenly, @theboxers pricks his ears up and is interested in joining the league :laugh:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Ermmm. :blush:

I've just been informed that after clearing the :cheers: shelf in the fridge last night . I started in on the water of life. I have no memory of doing that :ohmy:

Luckily I didn't finish the bottle like I would normally :ohmy:

I wondered why I was feeling a little odd this morning. Not hungover, just a slightly queesy stomach. Egg and bacon sandwich seems to have sorted that out :mrpig:

Rest of the family arrives tonight so my training prep should have primed the pump :blush:

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Here's the plan for the final two stages of October's league - so you have plenty of time to study where the start/finish banners are, and get your excuses lined up :okay:

Next week (Tues 22nd 7pm & Thurs 24th 6pm) Road to Ruins - https://www.strava.com/segments/16404154
View attachment 489468

-----------------

Final week (Tues 29th 7pm & Thurs 31st 6pm) Mountain Route - https://www.strava.com/segments/12483517

Oh aye...picking a parcours for the lighter boys. This feels like the ASO trying to dethrone Team sky ^_^

bridgy

Legendary Member
Oh aye...picking a parcours for the lighter boys. This feels like the ASO trying to dethrone Team sky ^_^
^_^ No, not at all. First stage (Knickerbocker) was a rolling stage with only one "proper" hill which was less than a mile long. This week's stage was flat, and next week (Road to Ruins) is again what I'd describe as "rolling" rather than hilly - it has even less elevation gain than Knickerbocker over a longer distance. I think that Strava profile makes it look worse than it is!

So the final stage is the only one with a big climb, which hopefully makes for a reasonably balanced mix of routes - and a challenging grand finale! It's not even a summit finish :okay:

peterob

Veteran
Good efforts all round last night chaps. I dipped in and saw @berty bassett pull @bridgy in on the short climb, only for the cheddar chugger to gap him again on the descent and hold strong to the finish. A fine example of pure watts holding off high w/kg :notworthy:.

Updated table below following yesterday's results. let me know if I've missed anyone's times or if you put in a solo effort.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Good efforts all round last night chaps. I dipped in and saw @berty bassett pull @bridgy in on the short climb, only for the cheddar chugger to gap him again on the descent and hold strong to the finish. A fine example of pure watts holding off high w/kg :notworthy:.

Updated table below following yesterday's results. let me know if I've missed anyone's times or if you put in a solo effort.
View attachment 489494
Forever destined to be the filling in a @berty bassett and @<Tommy> sandwich :rolleyes:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)

View attachment 489494
3 seconds ahead of @Brendan Parker ..... should be easy enough to hold on to :eek:

Top Bottom