Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Congrats to the Killer B’s on the podium place! Really nice tight pack and team effort all the way🥉

@Ketty you’re looking super strong again amigo. And everyone else looking good of course.

And congrats to CCC boys for navigating another week with no one getting promoted 👌👌. That deserves a🎖️all of its own!:laugh:

I know I know, I’m a sarcastic twat. What can you do?…

All jokes aside, well done for the strong effort last night CCC massive.

I didn’t race last night, in fact lately I’ve just been trying to build / keep the mileage up lately.

I did get a PB for flights climbed before 2pm though! Can anyone best that today?!

View attachment 677301

Im thinking I will try to race / tomorrow night if anyone has anything picked out give me a shout.

Pfft!

24EF1410-D2D5-40D6-AD0E-245BAEE5BDFC.png

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Hare and Hounds, Tour de Splitters, whatever - I'm down for everything. Even if I'm doing the FRR I can do two races in one day :becool:

:laugh:

Not all hero’s wear capes eh!

steverob

Guru
Happy to organise a series of scratch races but would need to clarify a few things first. Would we still look to keep it on Tuesday evenings as everyone should be supposedly free then, or is there a better day for everyone?

If we do stick with Tuesdays, remember there are the post-season ZRL playoffs on 7th, 14th and 21st March which I assume everyone will be taking part in, meaning we could do two rounds of our series on the 21st and 28th Feb, then finish the series after the playoffs are done (28th March, 4th & maybe 11th April if you wanted 5 rounds).

Also, how long would people want the stages to be in terms of time (better measuring it by that rather than by distance because of, you know, hills)?

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
Happy to organise a series of scratch races but would need to clarify a few things first. Would we still look to keep it on Tuesday evenings as everyone should be supposedly free then, or is there a better day for everyone?

If we do stick with Tuesdays, remember there are the post-season ZRL playoffs on 7th, 14th and 21st March which I assume everyone will be taking part in, meaning we could do two rounds of our series on the 21st and 28th Feb, then finish the series after the playoffs are done (28th March, 4th & maybe 11th April if you wanted 5 rounds).

Also, how long would people want the stages to be in terms of time (better measuring it by that rather than by distance because of, you know, hills)?
I'm good for any day of the week and don't really care about the ZRL playoffs to be entirely honest. If I had to choose it would be Thursdays.

As for length and type. I say we do a good mix of profiles - something flat, something punchy, something climby (but maybe not the Alpe or Ventoux). Approx 40 minutes? Bologna ITT to finish things off?

I suggest time rather than points. Or time and points tables?

One cat for all?
Defo both time and points but time is of course the ultimate winner.

Top Bottom