Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Sucks for Froome but it should make it more open and interesting.

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
I don’t really mind either way. But maybe excluding organised mass races or rides is fairer based on @peterob and my times today?

I’ve ridden league stages solo in the past when I couldn’t make the Thursday ride.

I didn’t pick the ride today to beat my previous time. I rode it because it was a long ride and I wasn’t able to do an IRL ride with the guys I normally ride with on a Tuesday. It just happened to use the same course as last Thursday.

If I’m honest I felt a little guilty about a 3 minute improvement from last Thursday because I know I put more effort in last Thursday for a slower time.

So maybe the simple rules should be either:

1. Ride the Thursday stage, or
2. Organise another meet up (if you can) or
3. Ride the stage solo
4. No times from other organised races or rides are allowed

How do people feel about that

The only alternative is @peterob ’s suggestion of a penalty if your time is from any other organised mass race or ride

:thumbsup:
This

peterob

Veteran
Everything Bagel route set up for Thursday night's race and stage 2 of the league - invites have been sent!

Thanks for the route suggestion @Del C

@Milzy we'll definitely do the Alpe again soon!
Not able to make 7pm but as the roads round here are largely under 2ft of water :rain:, I think I'll try and a set a time (solo!) on that route beforehand and set you all a time to smash ^_^.

The consensus seems to be that only meetup rides and solo attempts should count for the league, so we'll proceed on that basis. No mass start events will be counted as there is too much of an advantage :boxing:.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I think I’ll dodge tonight’s race in favour of a mountain climb. Makes more sense to me with some impending mountain climbing on the horizon.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
I think I’ll dodge tonight’s race in favour of a mountain climb. Makes more sense to me with some impending mountain climbing on the horizon.
:girldance:

Top Bottom