Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
I was going to race today at 10am given I was at home “preparing” for a trial this afternoon - 3 Laps Watopia Hilly. Frigging house WiFi went down :angry:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
I was going to race today at 10am given I was at home “preparing” for a trial this afternoon - 3 Laps Watopia Hilly. Frigging house WiFi went down :angry:
You need a powerline setup. Something like TPLink, they work very well for the important stuff like bkool and zwift :secret:. Not sure abut trial prep though :whistle:

http://uk.tp-link.com/products/list-18.html

Norry1

Legendary Member
Does anyone take much notice of the "Fitness and Freshness" facility in Strava? The graph below shows an interesting picture. The high peak is when I finished the Pyrenean RAID and the large dip is my flu bout. Hopefully the tide has been turned and I'm on the way back up :smile:

Ribble%20Nov%202015_zpsuq8qdakx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Fitness%20and%20Freshness%202_zps8is6gkiw.jpg

bridgy

Legendary Member
If anyone else is interested, I just found the live video on Zwift's facebook page of last night's KISS race, and - much to the enjoyment of the commentator - they captured perfectly my painfully doomed attempt to catch the pack when I was first dropped! My cameo is at about 17 minutes in...I will try and post a link to the vid:

View: https://www.facebook.com/gozwift/videos/760394237479387/

Last edited:

Monte

Über Member
@bobinski - I'm thinking of doing the Zsun Club ride tomorrow morning @ 8.30 but not sure I will be able to keep up. The description says you must be able to hold 2.5 - 3 w/kgs on the climbs, what is the pace on the flats like

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
That's great Paul, catching your valiant attempt to get back on the lead group. A moment later the commentary mention T Cartwright heart rate was a relaxed 138bpm:ohmy:- extremely fit and drafting.:notworthy:

bridgy

Legendary Member
That's great Paul, catching your valiant attempt to get back on the lead group. A moment later the commentary mention T Cartwright heart rate was a relaxed 138bpm:ohmy:- extremely fit and drafting.:notworthy:
:angry:

bobinski

Legendary Member
@bobinski - I'm thinking of doing the Zsun Club ride tomorrow morning @ 8.30 but not sure I will be able to keep up. The description says you must be able to hold 2.5 - 3 w/kgs on the climbs, what is the pace on the flats like

It’s v v fast mate. Cat B minimum pace. It’s training for worlds in November so idea is to do sub 47 min laps using group draft and then intervals up kom with possibly some respite at top but depends on pace to that point
I bailed after one and a bit laps last week partly because I was in a bit of back discomfort but mainly because I could not keep up the Pace.
That said not everyone rides to that Pace and “slower” groups formed so whatever happens you are unlikely to ride alone.

bobinski

Legendary Member
You need a powerline setup. Something like TPLink, they work very well for the important stuff like bkool and zwift :secret:. Not sure abut trial prep though :whistle:

http://uk.tp-link.com/products/list-18.html

:laugh: re trial prep

I should have been clearer; the router seemed to be the problem much to the consternation of my eldest who was frustrated in his attempts to shout at other online players in fifa 18:biggrin:

JLaw

Veteran
If anyone else is interested, I just found the live video on Zwift's facebook page of last night's KISS race, and - much to the enjoyment of the commentator - they captured perfectly my painfully doomed attempt to catch the pack when I was first dropped! My cameo is at about 17 minutes in...I will try and post a link to the vid:

View: https://www.facebook.com/gozwift/videos/760394237479387/

Loved it... Well, at least you getting some positive coverage. Highlights how hard it is to get back on the group once you fall off the back.

Top Bottom