Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
117 or 118 miles with almost 13k of climbing ^_^
I felt right and was hoping to do it at the weekend but thought sod it and had a day off :biggrin: at first i wanted to do 10k of climbing for the tron bike and lost count how many times i went up the tower stopped counting at 6, got to 11k and i was around 70 miles then i thought i feel great so went for it so just riding around to get the miles, seen @Norry1 seen him hitting 3 w/kg and he got a decent lap time on the volcano circuit so i thought we could ride together and both get good times i lost him on the little climb and thought sod it and went like a savage hitting 5w/kg and i was 2 seconds from the jersey 2 seconds :angry:.

It was hard mentally i had iPlayer running next to zwift so could watch both which helped, a great challenge for my self and i surprised my self that i could still ride hard with so many miles in the legs, and also for the jerseys.

I got a pic of your kom time for you :okay:

Nice ride mate. If you feel it you have to go for it -even if you end up numb and without feeling in your bits^_^

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Well done Dean ! epic ride
over 100 miles on a turbo is a proper feat !
well done mate

bridgy

Legendary Member
117 or 118 miles with almost 13k of climbing ^_^
I felt right and was hoping to do it at the weekend but thought sod it and had a day off :biggrin: at first i wanted to do 10k of climbing for the tron bike and lost count how many times i went up the tower stopped counting at 6, got to 11k and i was around 70 miles then i thought i feel great so went for it so just riding around to get the miles, seen @Norry1 seen him hitting 3 w/kg and he got a decent lap time on the volcano circuit so i thought we could ride together and both get good times i lost him on the little climb and thought sod it and went like a savage hitting 5w/kg and i was 2 seconds from the jersey 2 seconds :angry:.

It was hard mentally i had iPlayer running next to zwift so could watch both which helped, a great challenge for my self and i surprised my self that i could still ride hard with so many miles in the legs, and also for the jerseys.
Amazing - great effort mate :notworthy:

Breedon

Legendary Member
Dean I dont see your monster ride on Zwift? Have you broken Zwift with too many miles?:laugh:
It's not on strava yet for some reason and in my activities in zwift it's only showing as 107 miles :angry: I'll get in touch with zwift to see what they say

bobinski

Legendary Member
00E00DE0-34FA-4AC0-89C8-43B373446B48.jpeg
I had no intention of emulating Dean but knocked off 100km this morning most of it on a blooming fast Zsun ride. I have even more respect for your bonkers ride dean- legs are sore.

Top Bottom