Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steverob

Guru
@steverob @JLaw Are we gonna try discord again?
I'll try, but I'm not confident in it. Seems to work fine in the pens, but then goes down during the actual race. Will keep PMs in the Companion app as a Plan B.

Joffey

Big Dosser
@JLaw @steverob

Sorry D team, I royally messed that up. Sorry Jeff - I might have cost you the win - they took me by surprise and did me in the sprint.

I got in the break and lost my head and just ploughed on. I stopped working but one of my group was a B rider and just dragged that other lad along.

I couldn't get Discord or the Companion App to work until the end. Bloody hell. I'm gutted.

steverob

Guru
Did not have the legs today. Wasn't feeling great in the pens, but I've had that before and shaken it off. This time, not so much - got dropped BEFORE the hill!

@JLaw beat JB at all three lines (KOM, Sprint and Finish), but there was one new rider who won one sprint and finished first, so I'll have to wait to see what the overall points are. Think it might be a tie...

JLaw

Veteran
Did not have the legs today. Wasn't feeling great in the pens, but I've had that before and shaken it off. This time, not so much - got dropped BEFORE the hill!

@JLaw beat JB at all three lines (KOM, Sprint and Finish), but there was one new rider who won one sprint and finished first, so I'll have to wait to see what the overall points are. Think it might be a tie...
While I told JB I wouldn't pull with Joffey up the road and he gave up trying to put me out front, I was also watching you wondering if JB would make an unforced error and let you back into the race. You kept plugging along and looks like you took down JB :-)

JLaw

Veteran
Aye, was new boy Ant, Jeff then me 1, 2, 3.

If I'd beat Ant Jeff would have got it I think. Sorry again Jeff.
No worries. I'm not in any kind of contention for overall points. Happy to take all 3 lines from JB and not puke at the end.

JuhaL

Guru
Need to ask because i don't understand. Just checked DBR Wahoo League results *which look pretty good of team Cyclechat* but cat D results, Jeff is second with time 50:47 and Joff is third with time 48:56. What logic is there, is it something about rules or are the ZP times incorrect?. Don't understand me wrong, i don't mind who is second and who is third etc, just confusing.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Need to ask because i don't understand. Just checked DBR Wahoo League results *which look pretty good of team Cyclechat* but cat D results, Jeff is second with time 50:47 and Joff is third with time 48:56. What logic is there, is it something about rules or are the ZP times incorrect?. Don't understand me wrong, i don't mind who is second and who is third etc, just confusing.

Probably the Prime points.

Top Bottom