Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Challenge changed ... funny completed the California challenge some time ago, and wasn't offered a new one ... got it now though :biggrin:
If you completed California challenge you should have the S-works Tarmac which is only slightly slower than the Emonda up the Alpe according to this - https://zwiftinsider.com/fastest-bike-alpe-du-zwift/

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Did the 3 lap volcano flat race today. Show as 8th on ZP. I was in the lead group of Cs for the whole race, a group that also included a few B riders, but got dropped with about 1.8 km to go (was dropped through the volcano following the little climb).

Did the same race back on 10th Nov. That race I pushed a few more ave watts (236 vs the 234 today). My No time was 53:40 and today it was 54:44. A whole minutes difference for effectively the same power. Don't feel I've progressed much in 3 months .... must try harder!!!

JuhaL

Guru
Had to pull the plug on tomorrow at 9am:sad: ,just got in from hospital visits and work men arriving at 9am to lay insulation in the loft, so now looking at Sunday before hospital visits:smile:
Few years ago we had same insulation procedure to our loft. Material was made from cellulose, not for sure how much energy that save but all that is welcome.

Norry1

Legendary Member
I don't have the Emonda, Not sure about the 202's, and even though it's not a race, I would prefer to know if I'm sat in the draft which you don't get on the Tron bike, which I also don't have, so for me it's either the Zwift Steely or the Allez with 404's :rofl:

That is the reason I don't usually ride the Tron - never sure if I'm in the draft.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Looks like my ailment, whatever it was, has passed. I did the Hare and Hounds race at 6pm on Thursday and came top of the C's and 24th overall. https://www.zwiftpower.com/events.php?zid=133705 A bit quicker and we'd have beaten the B's, who caught us with 2.5 miles to go. I stayed with them as they passed but lost them before the end. Managed an ave power of 246 Watts which wasn't bad. My reduced weight (dropped a couple of kg on this dry January) probably helped a little bit.

Tommy2

Über Member
Has anyone created a team on Zwiftpower? Is it like creating a group for club members or is it more complicated than that?

I’ve created one for my Tri club just so we were somehow linked and associated on Zwift to organise social rides and races together and ride under 1 banner.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Have you been following the dcrainmaker thread norry? He’s predicting the neo bike won’t be rolled out until late feb.

Hello,

The latest information we have had from Tacx and Zyro the UK supplier is that the first batch of Neo bikes have now gone into production so they will start fulfilling orders they hope late Jan/early Feb 2019.

Unfortunately, contrary to everything we have previously been told Tacx have now told us that they are going to have to run a staggered production/delivery schedule which will mean that despite promising we would receive all our back orders on the same shipment this is no longer going to be the case.

We are currently trying to establish what this staggered production/delivery means for the eta of your order and will update you as soon as we can on this.

The schedule they have discussed currently would result in us receiving small drops of stock early February, mid-February and early March 2019 to fulfil all backorders and then after that, they should have available stock for new orders.

Our webpage online is now showing a March date but this is for new orders and we are hopeful you will receive your order before this.

Given the delays that we have encountered so far, I am hesitant and unable to offer any guarantee on any of the above dates but am hopeful this is a good sign that things will get moving soon.

Personally, I also have one on order so completely understand the frustration these continued delays have caused and will continue to press to get more updates on your order if at all possible.

Many Thanks

Top Bottom