Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Stage 6 is going to expose bigger time gaps, especially for the lighter riders. Comparing our rides Paul you pulled quite alot of time on the steeper early sections, but to be expected 20+kg lighter climbed much faster than me, well apart from the last little bit-where I shall claim a tiny morsel of a victory:whistle:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Hello,

The latest information we have had from Tacx and Zyro the UK supplier is that the first batch of Neo bikes have now gone into production so they will start fulfilling orders they hope late Jan/early Feb 2019.

Unfortunately, contrary to everything we have previously been told Tacx have now told us that they are going to have to run a staggered production/delivery schedule which will mean that despite promising we would receive all our back orders on the same shipment this is no longer going to be the case.

We are currently trying to establish what this staggered production/delivery means for the eta of your order and will update you as soon as we can on this.

The schedule they have discussed currently would result in us receiving small drops of stock early February, mid-February and early March 2019 to fulfil all backorders and then after that, they should have available stock for new orders.

Our webpage online is now showing a March date but this is for new orders and we are hopeful you will receive your order before this.

Given the delays that we have encountered so far, I am hesitant and unable to offer any guarantee on any of the above dates but am hopeful this is a good sign that things will get moving soon.

Personally, I also have one on order so completely understand the frustration these continued delays have caused and will continue to press to get more updates on your order if at all possible.

Many Thanks

Pretty vague eh.... you could ask them how far up the wait list you are. Considering they haven’t produced one production unit yet and it was supposed to be released pre Christmas, I suppose you could say they may or may not stick to the latest target with equal uncertainty for both options!

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Did you climb it this afternoon? I was hoping you was riding around the jungle, but when you headed towards the Alpe I thought I'd give it a miss. I was warming down from a race so climbing wasn't on the agenda :sweat:
No I rode to turn 17 as I was on a workout and wanted to see the route. I did ride the jungle after I rolled back down though.

JuhaL

Guru
Arrrrrrgh!! Missed Alpe d Zwift climb dipping under the hour by 33 seconds :cursing:

That will be bend 7 where I dropped focus and watts collapsed :cry:

Gave it bloody good go today :heat: New PB by 3 mins for the Alpe :biggrin:

Stage 6 ZP 1hr24m36s
It’s not probably help me much but what frame and wheelset selection you had and what was your trainer difficulty setting was?. It’s a long climb and i concider 50% setting with 52/36 12-28 gear ratio. Hopefully that gives more gears to use in difficult times.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Tron bike, zero difficulty, so I select gearing and cadence to suit power I want

Half the climb i used 53*18 @ 95 rpm 2nd half 53*14@70-75rpm

JuhaL

Guru
I do my start tomorrow. Dont have Tron bike yet so my selection is Trek Emonda with Lightweight wheels and 0% difficulty and lot of good luck. My first road to sky with Drivo2.

mjd1988

Guru
Had a last minute weigh in the morning (post haircut! who mentioned marginal gains?)

Didn't lose the necessary 40kg to be competitive today, same weight as before christmas. Lanterne Rouge effort coming methinks! Some amazing times already, well done.

Top Bottom