Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LBHIFI

Veteran
I could hit 1300w sprinting with the pro in Zwift :eek: those were the days.
850 ish on NEO last year
But I'm using the 4iii powermeter as power source,.

bridgy

Legendary Member
OK so I did the 2 lap race on Gotham Grind, swapped to TT bke and did two more laps on my own - looks like I stayed on course OK. I did get a bit confused as to where to stop, as it looks like the start and finish lines were placed slightly differently to the H & H race, so I carried on for a bit more than the 37k that was the H& H race distance.

Anyway, using Strava, my time for the full 37km distance was 55.28. My ZP time for 2 laps (18.5km) was 26.48 - so a fair bit slower on the second two laps without the benefit of the draft. @peterob feel free to interpret that as you like for the league - unless you or anyone else thinks it's not a fair comparison for any reason?

Edit: Strava link here https://www.strava.com/activities/2151254231/overview

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Someone mentioned kebab so tonight I am wading thru donar gutbuster
YFB :mrpig:

Whorty

@Whorty looks like a really strong ride for you in tonight's race :highfive:
Thanks Paul. I gave it my all and didn't have much left in my legs at the end :B) Actually surprised I wasn't that far behind you in the end (according to ZP) as I saw your avatar vanish up the road within the first few KMs I did stay with a fast group which helped. I did try to pull a bit on that group, but must confess I didn't do as much as others - we had a few B and an A rider in the group, so us Cs just hung on to them for dear life :heat: Another PB for w/kg :wahhey:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Thanks Paul. I gave it my all and didn't have much left in my legs at the end :B) Actually surprised I wasn't that far behind you in the end (according to ZP) as I saw your avatar vanish up the road within the first few KMs I did stay with a fast group which helped. I did try to pull a bit on that group, but must confess I didn't do as much as others - we had a few B and an A rider in the group, so us Cs just hung on to them for dear life :heat: Another PB for w/kg :wahhey:
I didn't really know how to pace myself knowing I was doing two more Laps but other riders weren't. So I decided not to burn too many matches trying to stay with the front group, which I may have done had I known I was only doing the two laps. Then I just sat in the group I was with really. As it was a flat race it's not too surprising your group wasn't too far behind. Plus, with the progress you're making you're just catching up with me!

Whorty

OK so I did the 2 lap race on Gotham Grind, swapped to TT bke and did two more laps on my own - looks like I stayed on course OK. I did get a bit confused as to where to stop, as it looks like the start and finish lines were placed slightly differently to the H & H race, so I carried on for a bit more than the 37k that was the H& H race distance.

Anyway, using Strava, my time for the full 37km distance was 55.28. My ZP time for 2 laps (18.5km) was 26.48 - so a fair bit slower on the second two laps without the benefit of the draft. @peterob feel free to interpret that as you like for the league - unless you or anyone else thinks it's not a fair comparison for any reason?

Edit: Strava link here https://www.strava.com/activities/2151254231/overview
I think 55:28 would be unfair for you. I think in the H&H you'd have been 2 mins at least quicker (Pete was 53:14, Steen was 54:09, Martin 53:32).

Whorty

I didn't really know how to pace myself knowing I was doing two more Laps but other riders weren't. So I decided not to burn too many matches trying to stay with the front group, which I may have done had I known I was only doing the two laps. Then I just sat in the group I was with really. As it was a flat race it's not too surprising your group wasn't too far behind. Plus, with the progress you're making you're just catching up with me!
Ha ha, only in my dreams :laugh:

LBHIFI

Veteran
Single or double?

Lars I can’t fund anything helpful on Zwift riders. Lots having issues with 4iii in Erg but no one reporting sprints topping out bluntly like that.
Single, and never had any problems irl.
I'm recording activities on my garmin as well, and max is less than 800 there as well. I think it's the tire slipping.

Last edited:
Top Bottom