Five a day turned into a smoothie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fubar

Guru
I always make mine up the night before if I know I'm working the next day. I put it in a flask in the fridge, then take it to work, where it is still chilled and good to drink the following afternoon. No veg in mine though, strictly fruit only!

Cheers, would need to experiment a bit - I can just see myself being all enthusiastic the first week then it tailing off if it takes too much time in the morning.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Cheers, would need to experiment a bit - I can just see myself being all enthusiastic the first week then it tailing off if it takes too much time in the morning.

Preperation is the key. I cut my pineapple up at the weekend and keep it in a tub in the Fridge. It takes the length of the time for the kettle to boil to have everything ready in the cup to blitz

Fubar

Guru
Preperation is the key. I cut my pineapple up at the weekend and keep it in a tub in the Fridge. It takes the length of the time for the kettle to boil to have everything ready in the cup to blitz

Probably frozen fruit would be a good idea? and quick!

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Done, I've ordered a Nutribullet from the bay of e.

Do you guys just have the juice for breakfast or do you have other stuff as well?

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Done, I've ordered a Nutribullet from the bay of e.

Do you guys just have the juice for breakfast or do you have other stuff as well?

Nice, I just have the juice. If I am feeling really hungry I add in a couple of spoonfuls of porridge oats

Top Bottom