Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians Future CC Ecosse Ride suggestions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
For those who haven't spotted it yet, @Col5632 put up a new ride thread here, in sunny Fife, for a change! :thumbsup:

T

edindave

Über Member
I'm travelling the next three weeks with work, so will have barely the time to blink never mind get this merry bunch of men together.

Take your trainers with you - try to get a few runs in to keep your cardio fitness up if you're not going to be on the bike at all.

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Running in Belfast? That always ends well!

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
I'm travelling the next three weeks with work, so will have barely the time to blink never mind get this merry bunch of men together.

Ahem ... 'bunch of men'????????? :whistle:

:secret: Psst @Louch ...instead of asking if there will be a Perth ride and telling us how busy you are, all you need to do is post up a date and a time to meet, and voila ... all sorted! Very few words needed... :tongue: It's not like you need to work out a route or find a nice cafe :rolleyes:...
Go on, you want to!

T

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Out of area a bit, but I'm trying to organise a re-run of the Carlisle-Newcastle night ride on 19th September if anyone fancies it. It currently depends on having a backup ride leader if my arm's still borked. I'll start a thread on it here soon, otherwise there's one I did before my cracking experience over on yacf: -

https://yacf.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=83172.0

:smile:

Last edited:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
We both know that organising a meet up is never that simple. If someone else was arranging, I would try and turn up.

Seriously, the only thing I can think of, for a much-loved :wub: repeat ride, is to phone up the cafe (if it's a large group and/or a small cafe) and ask them to reserve a couple of tables? Oh, and turning up for 'your' ride, obviously ... rather than 'doing a Jazloc' ;)... OR were you planning to treat us to some home baking :hungry:?
I'm unlikely to be able to do any August/September dates, so don't qualify for organising any rides in the near future :sad:.

Go on, you want to ... setting the date is the only way you can guarantee it's on a day you can make :thumbsup:

T

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Rides are never that easy. I have too much travel with work next few weeks to take on anything, and very few Saturday free between now and September, so f it is between now and then I think I will likely miss it.

Top Bottom