Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians Future CC Ecosse Ride suggestions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I'm doing the 100 too

Dibs

Veteran
I've never made it to any CC Ecosse ride out before, but would like to. Now that I've upped my distance to 50 miles (once and not very fast) I feel better prepared now!

How long are these rides normally?

Rasmus

Without a clever title
I've never made it to any CC Ecosse ride out before, but would like to. Now that I've upped my distance to 50 miles (once and not very fast) I feel better prepared now!

How long are these rides normally?

It varies, but usually around 40-50 miles.

.... I was wondering about organising "A brew at the Bridge" one evening before it gets too dark (That's the Forth Road Bridge).

I'd recumbent along to the south car park with my jetboil and we could all met for a chat and a brew.

There will be cake - but only if someone brings some ;)

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
.... I was wondering about organising "A brew at the Bridge" one evening before it gets too dark (That's the Forth Road Bridge).

I'd recumbent along to the south car park with my jetboil and we could all met for a chat and a brew.

Start a thread, if you build it they will come

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...

Sounds good - do post up a new thread, please! :hyper:
Weekday evening or weekend? And when?

T

Col5632

Guru

If its a Monday or Wednesday night then I'm there :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I'm such a fat bar steward at the moment that I don't think I could attempt 5 miles never mind 50.

Seriously, I've hardly been on the bike this year due to my new job. I've attached my latest selfie.

So apologies, but I won't be able to take part. It's a cracking event and the cake stops are out of this world - The Round Strathaven 50.

Attachments

• Barbapapa.jpg
    Barbapapa.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 34
Top Bottom