Pointlessly Gendered Product - Christmas Competition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bianchi1

Guru
="User, post: 3373048, member: 45"]Kitchenware is always gendered.

South worcester collage is trying to change the natural order of society,

IMG_20141112_153100.JPG

Cookery for men...whatever next!

MisterStan

Label Required
Cookery for men? Isn't that what most women do? :whistle:

I would postulate the opposite . based on our house and having to almost drag wife and daughter into shower , especially end of day.
Sometimes it is the same here, but the threat of my OH showering me is usually enough to get me into the shower of my own accord! Though currently because of my health issues I need his help in the shower but it is still a scary thought! ;)

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Another post that needs pictures!
You must be joking! Have you seen the price?
A link is all you're getting from me :tongue:

subaqua

What’s the point
me too.. sadly they were mostly rectangular.

I had 4 curved bits of lego they made the Well for a house model. would have had to buy hundreds to make a rocket that was round. so square they were. I made the battlestar galactica out of lego a few times as a kid. am going to have to trawl the paper prints at my dads now to see if i ever got a pic of it.

advice - never put lego on the hob to heat it to soften it to bend. it doesn't work !

Arch

Married to Night Train
I had 4 curved bits of lego they made the Well for a house model. would have had to buy hundreds to make a rocket that was round. so square they were. I made the battlestar galactica out of lego a few times as a kid. am going to have to trawl the paper prints at my dads now to see if i ever got a pic of it.

advice - never put lego on the hob to heat it to soften it to bend. it doesn't work !

We had about half a dozen curved ones, part of the bridge of a ship. One of them, excitingly, was CLEAR!

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
The Borg cubes off Star Trek TNG were a great advance in Lego spaceship fabrication.
While square rockets will probably never catch on, most satellites and probes have a somewhat blocky appearance.
I can make a reasonable model of a comsat with the inside of a loo roll and some beer mats.

Top Bottom