England : Warwickshire Ride to Warwicks 2014?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
In.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Still tentative, if you'll consider a tandem. We need the training miles, and Berkhamsted and Mentmore are vaguely local. What's the route between the two? The link upthread to the full route doesn't seem to be working.

Wobblers

Euthermic
Still interested. Where are you planning on stopping for lunch? I'd probably ride out from Birmingham in the morning to meet you at lunch (well, unless its pi$$ing down, in which case I'm staying in bed!)

OP
OP
Dogtrousers

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
if you'll consider a tandem.
But of course. Whyever not? :smile:
Still interested. Where are you planning on stopping for lunch? I'd probably ride out from Birmingham in the morning to meet you at lunch (well, unless its pi$$ing down, in which case I'm staying in bed!)
Two possibilities.
The White Horse, Silverstone http://www.thewhitehorsesilverstone.org.uk/ But they are communicating only sporadically. I got one email after several weeks wait, that just said "sorry I didn't reply" and then nothing since.
The ArTearoom. http://www.artearoom.co.uk/ between MK and Silverstone. May be a bit twee, but looks interesting in an odd way. Unfortunately closeed for honeymoon at the moment.

Snail Bait

Sorry to hear it SB, hope you're OK.
Just a lot of colds, flu and chest infections from November last year til End of March made even climbing the stairs at home a bit of a task. Combine that with seeing someone who doesn't cycle and it was a bad combination for getting motivated. Colds and non cyclist now all cleared up by three courses of antibiotics so back to single mad cat lady and getting my bikes sorted to start commuting again. Will miss France and this though. Hope you all have a fab trip. SBx

Just a lot of colds, flu and chest infections from November last year til End of March made even climbing the stairs at home a bit of a task. Combine that with seeing someone who doesn't cycle and it was a bad combination for getting motivated. Colds and non cyclist now all cleared up by three courses of antibiotics so back to single mad cat lady and getting my bikes sorted to start commuting again. Will miss France and this though. Hope you all have a fab trip. SBx
Antibiotics cure bad boyfriends? Good to know.
Glad to hear you're better*.
And hope to ride with you again soon.

* Better alone than with the wrong chap. Don't ask me how I know....

Top Bottom