Shocking CCTV of a cyclist being pushed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful

I think the please was sarcastic. If someone was trying to cross the road why would you say "please don't try and knock me off?" and then give them the finger unless you were initiating a confrontation?

Lets say IF she did cause the confrontation, IF she was being sarcastic.

In no way, was his response reasonable, or justified. If he replied with just the verbal abuse in the video, that is 1 thing, but the assault is way over the line for somebody "shouting" at you.

It is a guy, that thinks he's tough trying to show his dominance.

buggi

Bird Saviour
I'm seeing a worrying amount of this sort of violence against women doing the rounds on the internet. The other day a guy walked up to a group of girls (all filmed by his dumbass mates) and he singled one girl out to talk to. When she refused his advances and tried to walk around him, he punched her straight in the face and knocked her down. When she tried to get up and run away, he put the boot in. His mates were clearly enjoying the show.

Hip Priest

Veteran
Lets say IF she did cause the confrontation, IF she was being sarcastic.

In no way, was his response reasonable, or justified. If he replied with just the verbal abuse in the video, that is 1 thing, but the assault is way over the line for somebody "shouting" at you.

I know. I said exactly the same myself.

Top Bottom