Should i ask for compensation for my bike and loss of earnings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

doog

Agree...let it go Accy

Your solicitor hasn't got back to you because they have important stuff to deal with.

Move on mate...ever played sunday league footie ? Whats the difference in your centre half accidently colliding with you and causing the same injury, nowt....would you sue him..of course not.

broady

Veteran
@doog
I think he would sue his team, the away team and anyone there watching too! !

YahudaMoon

Über Member
Interesting thread, though people want money and will do almost anything for it including stitching are good fellow friends up

It's sad case that some will back stab and do these things with compo claims, people just see ££££££ signs and have no compassion as to what ill gains the others endure

Never trust anyone!

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Interesting thread, though people want money and will do almost anything for it including stitching are good fellow friends up

It's sad case that some will back stab and do these things with compo claims, people just see ££££££ signs and have no compassion as to what ill gains the others endure

Never trust anyone!

If the old git had apologised sincerely i would've left it, but he obviously didn't give a toss. No he just rode off with the others to enjoy the ride! Has he phoned me up to ask how i am? No he hasn't. He's alright though. No income worries, he'll get his pension for a month while i'll get feck all!

vickster

Legendary Member
Why will it be a month until you can work, has something else been diagnosed other than the groin strain now?
You said in your other thread you'll be using the turbo on Sunday, that's only a few days after the injury?

As someone up thread says, if you've paid all your NI, you can claim some benefit if unfit to work

Or why not pay to see a physio, get a rehab programme. I presume you are regularly icing the area and following the other advice given by the medics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom