UCI Road World Championships Sept. 19-27 **spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
As ever with these types of stories, UHC is probably getting more coverage as a result of her not riding a sponsored bike than if she had...!
I guess Wilier might be a bit miffed, though. From the wording of the Cycling News article, it looks like they don't do smaller TT bikes of pro team quality.

''Sponsor correct'' - there's a horrible phrase, definitely not punter correct, at least in my eyes.

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
As ever with these types of stories, UHC is probably getting more coverage as a result of her not riding a sponsored bike than if she had...!
She's had such a low-profile season that I hadn't been aware that she was even riding for UnitedHealthcare this season!

Buddfox

Veteran
Tough day for Owain Doull in the U23s. From today's racing, it looks like the course may be more interesting than advertised...

Buddfox

Veteran
And for completeness, to note that Chloe Dygert won the women's junior road race today, having won the time trial earlier in the week. Not a bad effort.

Men's U23 road race won by Kevin Ledanois of France. Obviously the next big thing.

Rasmus

Without a clever title
Should come on the red button at 1750 once the football is finished.

Edit: Race starts at 1800 BST

Last edited:
Reactions: mjr

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Lizzie looks like she's missed the move. A good minute behind the leader.

Rasmus

Without a clever title
What a race - the last 30 km was proper nailbiting stuff.

Highlights 2pm tomorrow BBC2 for those who missed it in favor of some blokes trading kicks.

Top Bottom