When a friend does a punishment pass...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
briantrumpet

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
If it were me, I'd take her for coffee, and ask how she'd have felt if she made my 2 kids fatherless, and my wife a widow, with her inconsiderate driving.
I think my line will be, if I think it hasn't sunk in, "How would you feel if you had caused me to crash, and it was you who had to wait with me while the ambulance came, not knowing whether I would be able to walk again?"

OP
OP
briantrumpet

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
In fact, would she do a close pass like that to one of the kids at school?
I sincerely hope the answer is no.
In which case, at what age does a person become a child not to be endangered and become 'a cyclist' who is not a real human being?
There are so many questions which would make her squirm if I asked them.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I often get told, by a really nice colleague: be careful out there on your bike, watch out for psycho drivers like me that hate cyclists ...

In fact, would she do a close pass like that to one of the kids at school?
I hate to say it - but I .......... know what the answer would be for some of my colleagues in my current school. :sad:

Said colleagues now know it's not wise to mention such within my hearing. :evil:

Ganymede

Veteran
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

Matthew 25.

She did it to Christ on a bike.

Sara_H

Guru
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

Matthew 25.

She did it to Christ on a bike.
She's definitely going to hell. Oh dear.

OP
OP
briantrumpet

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
Yeah, I'll leave that to the bishie babe, as I'd probably end up sounding like Mr Bean trying to make that sound serious.

Top Bottom