Would you live in Canberra?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
G'day @SatNavSaysStraightOn
PS.. Us flight tracker anoraks need flight numbers!! :okay:

I was thinking that and assumed she'd be flying from Manc, but no Oz flights listed from there. Not that I'm having a quiet work day or anything. :whistle:

classic33

Leg End Member
I was thinking that and assumed she'd be flying from Manc, but no Oz flights listed from there. Not that I'm having a quiet work day or anything. :whistle:
Could be painful

classic33

Leg End Member
Assuming the morning departure was made, they are now just making landfall over Turkey.

The non-stop goes in 35 minutes, with the the first stop at the same place the morning departure is headed.

classic33

Leg End Member
Poor @SatNavSaysStraightOn, there are no international flights into Canberra. She'll be dragging her luggage through customs then off to the domestic terminal. It's hard work after 24 hours travelling. And the directness of Australians is always a bit jarring initially
We've found a little get around in the import laws. There's nothing saying you can't bring an axe over the border.

classic33

Leg End Member
Still on the m6. It is an evening departure and we have assistance booked at all airports because I'm in a wheelchair. It helps considerably at times!
Time to switch cameras then. There's me tracking two early departures.
Still on the m6. It is an evening departure and we have assistance booked at all airports because I'm in a wheelchair. It helps considerably at times!
All the delays appear to be Northbound with the worst behind you.

Top Bottom