FNRttC 2017 Dates for Friday Night Ride to the Coast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
... will be announced tomorrow! (9th January 2017).

Details will go up on the website and be announced on CC on a ride by ride basis about a month before each opens for registration. But if you want the FULL LIST FOR THE WHOLE YEAR **NOW** (well, tomorrow) , then hot foot over to the website and sign up to our newsletter NOW.

If you think you may have an old email address on our mailing list, please PM me or drop an email to fridaynightridetothecoast(AT)gmail(DOT)com and we'll sort that out for you.

U

User482

Sorry, maybe asked before.

Do you have to be a CTC member?

I gather insurance might be needed?

True?

Is LCC membership any good?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Sorry, maybe asked before.

Do you have to be a CTC member?

I gather insurance might be needed?

True?

Is LCC membership any good?
JOIN The Fridays!

Joining The Fridays actually involves TWO memberships:

· Membership of the CTC (of which The Fridays is an Affiliate Club)

· Annual subscription to the FNRttC rides themselves, run by The Fridays.

Membership of the CTC

This can be achieved 1 of 2 ways – either:

1. Join the CTC as a member of an Affiliate Club (The Fridays).
CLICK HERE TO JOIN CTC AS AN AFFILIATE.
Enter our Affiliate Club Code where indicated: 90044140
Cost: £24 per year

OR

2. Take out a full CTC membership, either as an individual or as a family.
CLICK HERE TO TAKE OUT FULL CTC MEMBERSHIP.
Membership options and prices are all listed here.

Questions? Problems? Contact the CTC directly:
Telephone: 0844 736 8451 or 01483 238301 (local rate)
E-mail: membership@ctc.org.uk.

Annual SUBSCRIPTION to FNRttC Events

Cost? The princely sum of £2 per calendar year.
Please click here and pay your annual £2 to be a member of The Fridays using the spiffing PayPal button. Please remember to add your name so we know who has paid. Then the £2 will be taken each year and you need do nothing. If you wish to leave us, simply click the "unsubscribe" button.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Dates noted. Will look at slotting this year's IOW ride in there somewhere.
@AKA Bob at the risk of stating the obvious, ready and willing to help out where I can with the Hayling ride. Whatever route you're planning, I know those roads. Also, I know quite a few locals who'll be interested....

ah thanks for that User482 - so LCC membership is fine for the insurance component.

So just the £2 fridays thing needed.

I may in any case get round to joining CTC again sometime - let my membership lapse in favour of LCC when I moved back to London.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Will look at slotting this year's IOW ride in there somewhere.
Good idea. Same as last year - happy to mention it in the email to members, usual thing, not an official Fridays ride, very hard ride, etc etc. Thought you might be too busy this year to fit it in......

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
June 9 Swansea? What a coincidence. I'm outside Newport for a conference in the middle of the previous week. I may just have to stay on. I presume the "uniquely South Walesian terrain" is a reference to the mudflats around Port Talbot....

This could all be a decent incentive to get fit again.

dontcallme

Just like to say a massive thank you to the organisers for all of this. I went on a few rides a few years ago and loved it. Went abroad for a bit and did one ride last year.

Really struggled and my bike was too heavy for such a ride but everyone was really patient. Will be signing up to many new rides this year once I have bought a more suitable bike.

Top Bottom