6 Nations 2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The Wales defence coach has been sacked. They will rue not doing more to keep Sean Edwards.

They've been giving away tries since Edwards left and it is unlikely to change much in the next four weeks.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Fantastic try by May against Ireland.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1330172691798700036

I'd say the score flattered Ireland, who were never really in it. Never seen an England team operating with such ferocity, precision and intensity. They never let up from start to finish. Almost All Black-ish. Way the lads.

What I like about the England team is that they use their forward play to dominate and set things up, but their backs do not rely on the same old tactics of running straight into the opposition's strong defensive line. They pounce on mistakes and are not afraid to run it from anywhere.

In comparison the other home nations teams are one dimensional.

As a Welshman that was hard to admit. :sad:

As a Welshman you must be proud of the systematic demolition of the might Georgia.
But a win is a win when you are in a hole.

Tonight was a good night not to be selected to play a game of rugby in cold, wet and windy Llanelli. But with 13 changes it was all about looking to the future as we have quite a few players whose best days are behind them.

D

Deleted member 1258

I listened to it, sounded bonkers

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Thought I'd resurrect this thread for the 2021 comp

I'm going to be very interested to see how Cameron Redpath gets on. Son#2 used to play schoolboy rugby against him (played centre against him) and Redpath never stood out as an exceptional player. There were much more stand out talents U12-U16 on the Cheshire schools circuit, none of which have gone on to major honours. I guess different boys (and girls) develop their talents at different rates.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Italy carrying on in this year where they left off last year, albeit against a very good French side.
Scotland doing well against England as I type.

Top Bottom