Perhaps it can develop into a useful resource for those of us with Garmins, so would prefer it not to descend into a garmin vs.....whatever thread. So far Garmin support has not managed to solve a single issue I've had, so here are the problems I've solved myself. This is for an Edge810. Garmin initially crashed on save when I first tested it. A reset and a software update did solve this Garmin's Android Connect did not work on my phone. Updating Android Web View solved this Garmin stopped working with navigation completely after becoming increasingly unreliable. A hard reset (Garmin supports stock answer), briefly got it working unreliably and it kept crashing before giving up completely and stopping Livetrack working as well. After some head scratching I reformatted the SD card and re-loaded the Openstreetmaps and everything sprung back into life A word on maps: I've used several different versions of Openstreetmaps and each one gives slightly different navigation cues. I'm currently using these, the generic routable and the generic routable new style with both enabled. I've also used the talkytoaster ones but they gave me some odd cues so I've taken them off while I investigate that further. On another card I have an old version of Garmin's City navigator maps. They work but sometimes give odd cues as well, so Openstreetmaps remains my stock mapping, even though it's far from perfect. I load routes via ridewithgps which I've found to be the most reliable.