ABC Towns and Villages

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aravis

Putrid Donut
My nearest V and Y are next to each other, and I think it's possible to see the boundary signs for both from the same spot. From there, the nearest EX is 55 miles away. So allowing letters to be out of sequence within a ride is looking like a big concession, potentially anyway.

BUT ..... on this week's ride, had I wanted to claim the out of sequence Y (Yorkley), I'd still have had to go to Exhall that day, so the ride would've been the same. And if I ever do my 150-mile round trip to Zeals I'll automatically get a Y on the way out, so in the end it would make no difference. How strange. :wacko:

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
Got it! I'm knackered!

IMG_20190322_113944.jpg

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
My nearest V and Y are next to each other, and I think it's possible to see the boundary signs for both from the same spot. From there, the nearest EX is 55 miles away. So allowing letters to be out of sequence within a ride is looking like a big concession, potentially anyway.

BUT ..... on this week's ride, had I wanted to claim the out of sequence Y (Yorkley), I'd still have had to go to Exhall that day, so the ride would've been the same. And if I ever do my 150-mile round trip to Zeals I'll automatically get a Y on the way out, so in the end it would make no difference. How strange. :wacko:

What about W is that close enough as well?

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Very good. Now go back to the beginning and start again.
Tempted

Top Bottom