ABC Towns and Villages

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Previously done:
Broughton Astley
Dunton Bassett
Clay Coton
Clifton upon Dunsmore
Sutton in the Elms
Aston Flamville
Stoke Golding
Higham on the Hill

Today’s ride:
Long Itchington
Marston Jabbett

13896E2B-5093-4E47-B40F-F8B1D3B1F81C.jpeg

EE1E81ED-7BAF-4840-B18B-5BEFCB9E365A.jpeg

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
A quick spin out this morning, staying within a 20 mile loop for D & E
20220828_082731.jpg

20220828_083946.jpg

13 rider

Guru
Previously done:
Broughton Astley
Dunton Bassett
Clay Coton
Clifton upon Dunsmore
Sutton in the Elms
Aston Flamville
Stoke Golding
Higham on the Hill
Long Itchington
Marston Jabbett

Today’s ride:
AB Kettleby
Newtown Linford
Kirby Muxloe

View attachment 659131

View attachment 659132

View attachment 659133
I was thinking about your K yesterday and I thought of Eye Kettleby and I couldn't think of an L ! . Forgetting the village next to me is Newtown Linford !!! . How busy was the park ?

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I was thinking about your K yesterday and I thought of Eye Kettleby and I couldn't think of an L ! . Forgetting the village next to me is Newtown Linford !!! . How busy was the park ?

Park wasn’t too bad, busy enough to slow me down, not busy enough for me to go the hilly way :laugh:

Was hard work getting to Ab Kettleby, headwind all the way, flew down to Barrow though. :becool:

Willd

Veteran
Also started the second word variant today ^_^

Cold Ashby
Husbands Bosworth
2022-09-04 12.17.58.jpg

2022-09-04 12.44.14.jpg

Z might prove tricky as South Zeal is nearly a 400 mile round trip :wacko:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Did Q and R on the second word variant today. Threw a spoke and had to ride just over 75 miles with a wobbly front wheel, that was mentally knackering as I worried if I would have to call the team car. Also physically knackering as I tried to stay seated so as not to put undue weight on the wheel. Anyway got the signs and got home safely ^_^

7C6C4C9D-E4B0-47BA-89EB-C3230EA10BEC.jpeg

70B12B2A-D55D-422C-A7C8-79D3D3DDD09A.jpeg

Aravis

Putrid Donut
I'm sticking strictly to the second word, so that'd be a D :okay: I am going to try to find more challenging ones than In for an "I" or On for an "O" though:smile:
I must admit this is what I originally intended, but I think what @Supersuperleeds is doing has equal merit. As ever, it doesn't really matter as long as we're encouraging ourselves to seek out different routes.

I seem to have been neglecting this thread a bit; I picked up Q over a week ago, and it will look a tad familiar:

Quinton.jpg

The Quintons, Upper and Lower, were positively bristling with signs. Some old, superseded ones have been left in place. My choice for the photograph was strongly influenced by the need to pee.

I did have an R lined up that day but time was against me. I have a plan...

Top Bottom