Accie's fake Rolex.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
What the feck is this??!!:ohmy:

71oNEl7IgkL._AC_UX679_.jpg

View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/RORIOS-Analogue-Chronograph-Wristwatches-Multifunction/dp/B09D7BHX95/ref=sr_1_35_ssp

Last edited:

Kingfisher101

Über Member

Profpointy

Legendary Member
How about a Seiko 5? Mechanical movement, seemingly solidly built and £300 rather than £3000 Rolex bs?

Of course, a £30 casio will keep better time, but it'll also keep better time than the Rolex, or Patek Phillippe

winjim

Smash the cistern
Hmmm, it seems to be a universal truth that the more money one has, the less taste and elegance one displays.

I think we've discussed this brand of watch before, when one got stolen or something. It seems to me that its only function is to be tasteless and ostentatious in order to flaunt ones wealth.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
And that's for a second hand , sorry 'pre-loved' :rolleyes: one!

I’m afraid 2nd hand Rolexes will tend to cost more than a new one. Check out the ’Exhibition Only’ signs next to the watches at your local authorised dealer. Influencer hype + demand from China + Rolex’s artificially restricted supply have made new watches effectively unobtainable unless you’ve done the necessary amount of sucking up (spending lots) with the dealer. A walk down Burlington Arcade in that London will tell you how “rare” Rolexes are and how many are bought to flip for a profit on the grey market. There are signs 2nd hand/grey prices are coming down but they’re still way higher then the retail.

vickster

Legendary Member
Those blue ones are lovely. But then again, I do have a "thing" for blue dials...
I finally treated myself to one of these for my 50th last year. I really wanted with the blue face.

https://www.tagheuer.com/gb/en/time...er-aquaracer/32-mm-quartz/WBD1312.BA0740.html

First looked at one about 15 or more years ago at Copenhagen? Airport and kept considering time and again as I passed through an airport over the years. Could finally justify it to myself for the big birthday, sold the other Tag I had bought pre owned which was always a little small at 27mm for my wrist). The 32mm size works really well for me, and isn’t easy to come by
Got a discount buying online from a jeweller in Crewe of all places in the end! Don’t wear often (Apple watch for every day) It’s now showing as discontinued! :ohmy:
I’ve probably worn half a dozen times since buying oops!

Last edited:
Top Bottom