Aldi winter cycling gear..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteveBM

I'm a tenacious bugger in my old age! I just wasn't going to let this beat me! Just didn't pick up any base layers but still pleased with my haul!

Firestorm

Veteran
I'm a tenacious bugger in my old age! I just wasn't going to let this beat me! Just didn't pick up any base layers but still pleased with my haul!
Whereabouts in essex are you steve?
I am in the Southend Aldi every quite often (park there to go to football and always pop in to see what they have)
Got loads of bits last week as my wife has just got a bike (see beginners forum)
Might pop in during the week to see whats left

SteveBM

Whereabouts in essex are you steve?
I am in the Southend Aldi every quite often (park there to go to football and always pop in to see what they have)
Got loads of bits last week as my wife has just got a bike (see beginners forum)
Might pop in during the week to see whats left

I'm in Rayleigh. The inlaws live in Westcliff hence this mornings visit to Westcliff and Southend branches

Get In The Van

used the tights today for the first time and initial report is very good, kept me very warm, the wind was a steady 17mph, temp was around 12/13C,
looking good for the plummeting temps which will shortly be here
:smile:

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
I was in Evans today getting mudguards so I had a wee browse. Yumpin' yimminy, you need deep pockets for this game. When you pick up a wind proof jacket and see the price tag of £150, it makes you really appreciate Aldi.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Just popped in and my local Aldi has re-stocked the winter jackets - all sizes all colours, railfuls of them. Have taken a large in blue because it's a better fit than the medium.

They also still have lots of lights, winter cycling tops, hi-vis yellow tops, gloves, water bottles and locks.

No toolkits left, though.

Top Bottom