An object lesson in keeping your mouth shut...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RedRider

Pulling through
no need to call me thick ;)
So, it's alright for you to get defensive about name-calling? Hopefully, you get my point.

jack smith

Veteran
it was gender being no excuse my main point, i couldnt care less if you call me thick..who are you? someone tapping away behind their computer or whatever you are using...dosent bother me buddy :biggrin:

jack smith

Veteran
why should i care if you call me thick? do you know me? no you dont... do i know you? no i dont. for all i know you could be someone with no achievements to your name. atleast i am putting an actual input into this thread instead of just trying to slagg off me ;)

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
here comes the gender war....just cause you call a woman a bitch dosent make it any different from calling a man a dick, i physically can not stand people who use their, sex/religion/race as a reason the make something sound worse than it is. it's a word. if he went and beat her to a pulp yeah show some concern....
Do you like, literally, fall over then? ;)

jack smith

Veteran
you replied, i simply responded

OP
OP
Davidsw8

Davidsw8

2924229 said:
Red light jumping happens more than enough and, like you, I wish people didn't do it. In terms of the negative consequences of the criminality though, it is pretty harmless when compared to the huge amount of RLJing by car drivers that seems to be invisible.

Agreed, every time I approach a light that's just gone red, at least one person (cyclist, van, cabby, whatever) zooms through, every... single... time...

Bear in mind you're meant to stop on amber.

Top Bottom