An open letter to all condescending male chauvinist cyclists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
This is the problem with the obscenity filter on this site. I first read this as
shît backwards in high heals
By all means give it a go if you think your knees will bend that way.

Reactions: mjr
OP
OP
Pat "5mph"

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I'm still here, reading, pump at the ready @User43827, because sometimes a few sharp words are not enough.
Got to ride to work now, but I'll be back :gun: :biggrin:

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
Ther is a certain irony that a sensible, if provocative OP which should give blokes, including it must be admitted us "right on"types, something to think about, has turned into a bit of a pissing contest betwee, umm, blokes
I agree, and if Claud can't see that with comments such as
Chapeau, Pat, for standing your ground in the face of all this nobbery.
Then that's part of the problem!
It's a "i am right everyone else is wrong" comment, exactly what Pat was commenting on.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Without a penis, too...
Imagine the things you could accomplish if only you had one...

boydj

Legendary Member
Yeah pretty much, there will always be people like this both male and female in all walks of life, do you fester on it letting it spoil your life or just tell them straight (like the OP has done).
Coming on here (or any other media) won't make the slightest bit of difference to these "type" of people. Like I said life's too short, Just my opinion obviously.

Edit. Its mostly people who think they are more intelligent or more skilled or more experienced than others who do this though, you only have to look at posters on CC to see this in action :ph34r:

Is that not most of us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom