Another Aldi cycling event coming up - 26Sep

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ShipHill

I bought a set of lights for my runaround bike and was quite impressed with them so I went back the next day and bought a set for spare.

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
Went to the Burton Aldi today, got a tool kit and some spoke reflectors. There seems to be a fair bit of clothing left, and there's some from the previous sale (commuter shorts?)

Bryony

Veteran
I went there and got a winter jersey and the winter tights and I got my fiancé the cycling shoes. I liked his shoes and read good reviews and went down there yesterday and got myself a pair!! :tongue:

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
whenever+i+see+someone+riding+one+its+an+eyesore+to+_8759e80245182c2b0780bba16561eda8.jpg

@Andrew_Culture , yesterday.

400bhp

Guru
I bought one of the compression tops on sunday - the only one left in medium-white it is too:ohmy:

I've worn it twice this week as a base layer on my morning commute (10-12 deg) with a standard cycling summer shirt over the top. Very happy with it, temperature regulation is great.

Tempted to hunt down another.:thumbsup:

Mike!

Guru
I got two of the White compression tops too (no black left!), some leg warmers, overshoes and some of the gloves. Only used the compression tops so far but happy with those!

tdm

Über Member
Has anyone else tested the overshoes out in the rain? I just wore mine for a quick ride in the rain and my shoes got absolutely soaked. Not sure if the rain got in through the top or soaked through the overshoes themselves. Having said that, it was raining pretty heavily by the end of the ride and the overshoes seemed alright in the light rain.

Top Bottom