Another bad joke thread…

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
You brought a smile to my lips so that's brightened my rainy day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
Q: Why does it take three pre-menstrual women to change a lightbulb?
A: It just fscking does, OK?!

PaulB

Legendary Member
I stopped my wife from getting beaten up at the weekend. I drank Fosters instead of Stella.

Maz

Guru
Two hydrogen atoms meet. One says, "I've lost my electron." The other says, "Are you sure?" The first replies "Yes, I'm positive."
he he.

Neutron goes into a pub:

Pint of lager please, how much do I owe you?
- To you, no charge.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
I was in bed with my girlfriend and she said "That's the biggest willy I've ever laid my hands on" I said "You're pulling my leg"

Q. Why did the hedgehog cross the road?
A. To see his flat mate.
Q. Why did the hedgehog cross the road - again?
A. To show his flat mate that he had guts...

I know I shouldn't...

I'veheard that Apple have scrapped their plans for the new children's iPod after realising that iTouch Kids is not a good product name.

PaulB

Legendary Member
I'veheard that Apple have scrapped their plans for the new children's iPod after realising that iTouch Kids is not a good product name.

Talking of which, my wife told me she was interviewing a man last week for the role of class assistant in an infant's school. She asked him how he proposed to quieten unruly, boisterous kids down if they got too raucous. He said, "I whisper to the naughtiest one, I've got Maddie and you're next'. Strangley enough, she failed him.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Stephen hawking came back from his first date in ten years. His glasses were smashed, broken wrist, twisted ankle and grazed knees. Apparently she stood him up.

TVC

A nice sexist one:<br /><br />What's the difference between women and string theory?<br /><br />At least two men understand string theory.

Top Bottom