Another pathetic dim witted tweeting driver...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This says different for social media on the whole. Maybe twitter is different because you can't talk as much

This says different for social media on the whole. Maybe twitter is different because you can't talk as much
Actually, it's apples and oranges. @theclaud link says that around 1/2 the users of twitter are female. This says that 76% of online females use facebook, vs 66% of men, but if more men are "online" than women (which I think is true) it could easily still be 50/50 or even more skewed towards towards men.

That site obviously has an agenda that is helped by showing that more women than men are on social media, and found a way of making statistics show that is true.

sheffgirl

I unfriended someone on Facebook the other day (male) for posting a video with the comment 'I hate cyclists'. It was a funny video, but it just annoyed me, there was no need for it :sad:

cd365

Guru
I hope you told them first that you were going to unfriend them.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
*Ahem* - decisions in Crown Courts do not set a binding precedent (although they may be persuasive), as the decisions of trial courts do not bind them.

AIUI, decisions in Crown Court do set a binding precedent for lower courts, ie Mags. They do not set binding precedents for other Crown Courts.

Cyclopathic

Veteran
Bet the messages from plod went down well. I don't think, however frustrated you might be, saying you're going to run cyclists over is an understandable thing to do.
In the heat of the moment it's easy to say silly things. I've got no real problem with her saying this. If she had gone on to mow them down or use her car in any offensive sort of way I would think very differently, obviously.
Just saying stuff though doesn't rate too highly on my list of things to get annoyed about. There's loads of people I'd say I'd like to kill, but as yet I haven't done it.

Top Bottom