Any exciting cycling plans for 2020?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
The myths are told by both men and women for various reasons.

My main supplementary girl guide story is not at all salacious (sorry to disappoint you) but linked to the subject of aggression for sure. Didn't involve me. Another thread though.

I wasn't hoping for salaciousness,

I think you may have been projecting that thought on to me.

I think that happens rather often, tbh.

But as you say another thread.. See you there sometime perhaps. :hello:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Your background is coming through Mudsticks. Are you a human bean or perhaps being?

Ice2911

Über Member
I’ve signed up to ride the last 12 stages of the Tour de France the week before they race it. A least someone else will be carrying my bags this time and hopefully dry unlike my four cardinal points ride this year. Hard to train for the Alps in Norfolk though.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
As Skolly mentioned upthread.....

I'd mentioned to Mrs N that I might fancy LEJOG in the future. Maybe solo. I was on a bike ride with @I like Skol in August and mentioned it to him. Bang! He's suddenly onboard
I then casually mentioned it to two other cycling friends....and before you knew it we were meeting up, fixing dates, routes etc etc.
It went from a casual mention to planned in about two weeks
So we're off..May 19 from LE, hopefully arriving JOG May 29. Route and accomodation sorted. Bike has been reupholstered. Just got to keep the miles ticking over in winter

MarkF

Guru
Never thought it would be my daughter (18) always thought it'd be one of her older brothers, but after months of worrying herself daft about it, she now definitely decided, after a satisfactory trial ride of 20 miles, she is going to cycle across Spain, Bilbao to Malaga.:wacko:

Best xmas present I've ever had, I think we'll be flying out early/mid May.:okay:

Slick

Guru
Hebridean way starting and finishing in Oban is all I've planned but hopefully there'll be more.
My brother wants to try that this year, so fingers crossed.

Gunk

Guru
As I’m an out of shape 54 year, old my goals for 2020 are to get a level of fitness where I can do a 100 mile ride with my 14 year old son. We regularly do 25 - 30 miles fairly comfortably, so the next goal is 50 miles then 75 and then 100. I’m lucky that I’m in pretty good shape, my BMI is healthy and weight is Ok, I just need to work on my fitness. I’ll let you know how I get on!

Top Bottom