Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PBancroft

I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger.

And then it hit me.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Two girls in the cinema and one turns to her friend and says, "Sharron, the man next to me is masturbating." "Just ignore him, Shirley.' "I can't ignore him. He's using my hand."

betty swollocks

large member
A bloke shortly getting married decides, as a special honeymoon night gift, to have his wife-to-be's name 'Wendy' tattooed on his willy.
He goes to the tattooist, who explains that he's willing to do it but the wife will only be able to read her whole name when the member is in its tumescent state - normally, just the w and y will be visible On this understanding, the bloke gets it done.
They are married and after, go on their honeymoon to North Wales. Out one day, the bloke gets caught short and pays a visit to the public loos, where he relieves himself. As he's doing this, he glances across and down and sees that the fellow next to him also has a W-Y tattoo. So he asks, "Ah, your wife's name is Wendy too?'
"No." Comes the reply. "I'm a tour guide round here: it says 'Welcome to Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, have a nice day'."

Cubist

Still wavin'
Two entertainers discussing how to overcome stage fright.

One guy says, " I just imagine the audience naked."

The second guy says "Not a great idea.... I'm a children's entertainer."

Reactions: gbb

bof

Senior member. Oi! Less of the senior please
Bloke says to mate "Phworrrr, I'm shagging my girlfriend's twin"

Mate "How do you tell them apart?"

"Oh he's the one with the moustache."

Top Bottom