Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cavalol

Guru
37131069_1820801804622865_16821617371906048_n.jpg

I went into PC World the other day. God, you've got to be careful what you say there.

machew

Veteran
Now this is a story all about how
The world got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you all about the prick with the ridiculous hair

I was a billionaire, born and raised
In the bankruptcy courts I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin', a fool
And all groping some pussy outside of the school
With a couple of guys who were wearing the hood
I started blaming latins in your neighborhood
I dissed this disabled guy, but nobody cared
They said, “He’s movin on the White House, but we’re still not scared.”

I whistled for a limo and when it came near
The license plate said "Trump" and it had gold in the mirror
If anything I could say this ride was fine
But I thought, "I’ve got billions"
– "I’m elite, it’s all mine."

I pulled up to the White House at 7 or 8
And I yelled at the driver, "Go home, migrant labor."
I looked at my kingdom
With the world in despair
To sit on my throne as the Prick with sh*t hair......

Dave7

Legendary Member
I hadn't put my own picture up on my dating profile, just a picture of my bike. But that's okay, because she'd just put a picture of her dog. I sent her a message, something almost-clever like "your dog can ride on my bike any time," and she responded.

We clicked pretty quickly, and started chatting regularly. Every day, sometimes throughout the day. Slowly we learned more about each other. Her dog's name was Daisy.
My bike's name was Candy.
She was an accountant: I was a beekeeper.

And at this, she stumbled. "If we ever meet in real-life, I want you to know that I could never date a beekeeper." But we were still far away from that point, so it was moot.

But time went on, and we gradually became closer to that point. More personal information - what firm she worked for, where my farm was, names of relatives, names of schools etc....... All the things that just come up in conversation eventually, if you talk to someone long enough.

But, oddly, after all this time, neither of us had thought to send any pictures. Until one day I got a message from her: "I never thought I'd say this, but I really do want to meet you in person. I think we have a rare connection, and I don't want to squander it. I want to send you my picture, and I want you to send me yours, but I'm telling you, I can never date a beekeeper."

I couldn't imagine a life without my bees. But I also couldn't imagine a life without her. Tentatively, reluctantly, I clicked on the image attached to her message.

Then I saw her face. Now I'm a bee leaver.
If you preceeded that with "this joke is absolute c**p I wouldnt have lost 3 minutes of my life :blush:

Cavalol

Guru
Now this is a story all about how
The world got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you all about the prick with the ridiculous hair

I was a billionaire, born and raised
In the bankruptcy courts I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin', a fool
And all groping some pussy outside of the school
With a couple of guys who were wearing the hood
I started blaming latins in your neighborhood
I dissed this disabled guy, but nobody cared
They said, “He’s movin on the White House, but we’re still not scared.”

I whistled for a limo and when it came near
The license plate said "Trump" and it had gold in the mirror
If anything I could say this ride was fine
But I thought, "I’ve got billions"
– "I’m elite, it’s all mine."

I pulled up to the White House at 7 or 8
And I yelled at the driver, "Go home, migrant labor."
I looked at my kingdom
With the world in despair
To sit on my throne as the Prick with sh*t hair......

The Fresh Prince of Bell End? :smile:

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
The whole village had been suffering under the hottest, driest weather in living memory.

The old people and young children were lying listlessly under the shade of the leafless, crackling trees. The workers were mopping their brows and downing tools before noon, before collapsing exhausted into their beds for another sleepless siesta of worry about what might become of them.

The crops began to wither. And the small amount of muddy water at the bottom of the village well slowly dried out.

Eventually the village elders trudged the weary miles to the cave of the local witch doctor under the mountain. They pleaded with him to send rain. He promised to do his best.

Another three dry days passed, and the elders again made their journey to the witch doctor's cave. He again promised, but there were mumblings of discontent. They had brought generous and costly offerings throughout the year as usual, yet the witch doctor had not kept his side of the bargain. The children were past crying. Everyone's mouth was as dry as the thatched reeds on the well roof. The head man of the village warned the witch doctor that unless he began to show better results, he could be deposed. The witch doctor knew only too well what that would really mean....

Finally, on the seventh day, the whole tribe shuffled to the mountain. Bearing their scythes, forks and rakes they shouted menacingly and hoarsely for the witch doctor to emerge from his cave. After the village headman went in, the witch doctor agreed to come out and face the crowd.

"I have heard your cries" he announced. "Which one of you has brought any water on his journey?"

Everyone looked around - surely nobody would have been hoarding water for him or herself ?

"Without water there is no water. Give it to me or I cannot help you" the witch doctor proclaimed.

Slowly, a young man approached from the back of the crowd. Under his shawl he had a small plastic bottle with a few inches of dirty water in it. "It was for my mother" he shyly explained. The crowd murmured its discontent.

The witch doctor took the water and put it in a small basin. "There must be more" he shouted. "Who else is keeping the water from the tribe ? Give it all up, or else there will be no water for anyone"..

A young mother came forward. She too had a bottle under her dress. It was for her two small children who had come with her on the march to the cave. She in turn handed over her bottle.

The witch doctor added it to the basin. He then went inside his cave and emerged holding a dirty, smelly t-shirt. Adding some soap flakes to the water he began to wash the t-shirt. He rubbed it and soaked it, wringing it out then wetting it over & over for fifteen minutes until it was almost clean again.

Then, taking his clothes pegs, he carefully hung the t-shirt on the line outside his cave, and went into the cave for a nap.

The crowd waited in expectation.

Sure enough, just ten minutes later, the skies went black and the heavens opened. The t-shirt was soaked again. The crowd whooped with joy.

Which just goes to show that this technique works all over the world.

The Fresh Prince of Bell End? :smile:

Bell end is in Rowley Regis, north west of Birmingham

Tim Hall

Bell end is in Rowley Regis, north west of Birmingham
There's also one in Worcestershire.
When Manchester City's current ground was being built there was a competition to name the various stands, with a front runner being to commemorate midfielder Colin Bell. Allegedly rival fans promoted the name "The Bell End" but (sadly) this didn't succeed . This also formed the basis of the only knob gag I've heard on Radio 4's Thought for the Day.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
When Manchester City's current ground was being built there was a competition to name the various stands, with a front runner being to commemorate midfielder Colin Bell. Allegedly rival fans promoted the name "The Bell End" but (sadly) this didn't succeed . This also formed the basis of the only knob gag I've heard on Radio 4's Thought for the Day.

Until I saw the last bit I thought radio 4's full of nob gags. At least at half six it is.

Top Bottom