Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

betty swollocks

large member
IMG_2183.jpg

I've Shamelessy knicked this for facebook....

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
It takes a lot of balls to golf the way I do.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
A few 'shorts':

NORWICH CITY F.C. have had to turn down a lucrative shirt sponsorship deal from a pet food company. The contract would have been worth a lot of money but the manager decided that having his players running around wearing shirts saying 'Winalot' would be taking the piss.

I'll tell you what I really hate about my new Thai bride. She keeps leaving the toilet seat up

Just found out my uncle has left me a stately home in his will. I have no idea where Sod Hall is, I'm just off to Google it now

I got a new job with the Samaritans last week. I tried to phone in sick this morning but they talked me out of it!

If I was a plastic surgeon... I would definitely put a squeaky toy in every breast implant.

When my wife suggested we try playing doctors and nurses. I was really hoping for something sexier than being left in a corridor for two days!

I said to my wife over breakfast "Were you faking it last night?" She said "No, I really was asleep!"

After my prostate examination the doctor left, then the nurse came in & whispered three words that no man wants to hear..."Who was that?"

Top Bottom