Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
Go to your room young lady and think about what you've done.

:shy:

Drago

Legendary Member
The Indian government want to hold a sporting event to honour the anniversary of Gandhi's birth.

They decide that if everyone turned up it would be too big, so they restrict it to just the men. However, there would still he too many, so they restrict it to men with only 1 testicle. That still leaves 2 million men, so they further restrict it to me with no testicles. Perfect, 500 men.

So they name it the Gandhi A Knackerless 500.

Last edited:

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
The Indian government want to hold a sporting event to honour the anniversary of Gandhi's birth.

They decide that if everyone turned up it would be too big, so they restrict it to just the men. However, there would still he too many, so they restrict it to men with only 1 testicle. That still leaves 2 million me, so they further restrict it to me with no testicles. Perfect, 500 men.

So the name it the Gandhi A Knackerless 500.

Reported, Thread ban on it's way.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
My mate just said to me he'd seen the ex UKIP leader and the 'Simply The Best' singer leaving together this morning at Birmingham Airport". I said "Farage and Tina?", he replied "No.......

".....for Brazil I think"

Good grief! Simply not the best joke.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
God and the Archangel Gabriel were creating Bees: God sternly said “Make sure to have them be an important part in pollination”. “Ok boss will do” replied Gabriel.

Then God said “Have them fly with little wings and a sting in their tail”. “Excellent idea my Lord” agreed Gabriel

Then God said excitedly “Oh oh and give them the greatest knees ever!”

Top Bottom