Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Drive to work yesterday and spent the time telling myself jokes, none were that good as I had heard them all before.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Oh all right. Here is the odlest most worsterest one.

A guy is sent to prison and on his first day is sat in the library next to his cell mate.
After a while someoone shouts out "Number 47" and everyone falls about laughing.
A short time later someone shouts out "number 17" and again everyone is laughing.
Seeing the puzzled expression the cell mate explains "there is just one joke book and everybody has read it, so its easier just to shout the number in the book".
The guy decides to join in and shouts "number 16"..... no reaction.
He tries again "nunber 35"......again no reaction.
He asks his cell mate why no one is laughing and his cell mate replies....

"Its the way to tell them".

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Oh all right. Here is the odlest most worsterest one.

A guy is sent to prison and on his first day is sat in the library next to his cell mate.
After a while someoone shouts out "Number 47" and everyone falls about laughing.
A short time later someone shouts out "number 17" and again everyone is laughing.
Seeing the puzzled expression the cell mate explains "there is just one joke book and everybody has read it, so its easier just to shout the number in the book".
The guy decides to join in and shouts "number 16"..... no reaction.
He tries again "nunber 35"......again no reaction.
He asks his cell mate why no one is laughing and his cell mate replies....

"Its the way to tell them".

I was about to nit pick that that one was a repeat, but then you gave a different punch line - so instead you get a like for a new twist

Domus

Guru
The gate between Heaven and Hell was hanging off it's hinges, God rang the Devil and said, you need to get it fixed, I paid last time.

F**k Off said Nick.

Come on now, said God, be reasonable.

No chance, down here we're not reasonable people

You give me no choice but to hand it over to our legal department.

Ha, you can't fool me, you haven't got any solicitors up there!

I told this at a dinner party at my sister's house, I didn't know there were two solicitors present. It did not go down well. :eek:

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.koreus.com%2F201905%2Fjournee-nationale-abolition-esclavage.jpg

Top Bottom