Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
My dog kept chasing people on a bike.
So we took his bike away from him.
Then he just sat in the garden and barked all day.
So we had to give him his bike back...

Because his bark was worse than his bike.
Our dog used to be owned by a blacksmith.
Everytime I open the gate, he makes a bolt for it.

Last edited:

Lullabelle

Banana
received_878255589211730.jpeg

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Sir Ian Wilmut, the scientist who cloned Dolly the sheep successfully made a clone of himself and took it down the pub to show off.

The clone goes up to the bar and shouts, "Hoi! Big milky-titted barmaid, get me a pint!"

The clone gets his pint and swaggers across the pub, pinching women's arses, giving their boobs a wee jiggle and saying filthy suggestions to them on the way back to Sir Ian, who is sitting there thoroughly embarrassed.

Sir Ian decides there and then to do away with his creation and leads him up to the highest building he can see and pushes it off the edge.

Sir Ian gets back down to the bottom and is swiftly huckled by the police.

"I suppose I'll be doing life for murder." he says, resigned to his fate.

"No" the policeman says, "We're arresting you on suspicion of making an obscene clone fall."

GM

Legendary Member
68866057_686316668553655_1834071036778250240_n.jpg

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
There was an old man who lived in a forest. As he grew older and older, he started losing his hair, until one day, on his deathbed, he was completely bald. That day, he called his children to a meeting.

He said, "Look at my hair. It used to be so magnificent, but it's completely gone now. My hair can't be saved. But look outside at the forest. It's such a lovely forest with so many trees, but sooner or later they'll all be cut down and this forest will look as bald as my hair."

"What I want you to do," the man continued, "is, every time a tree is cut down or dies, plant a new one in my memory. Tell your descendants to do the same. It shall be our family's duty to keep this forest strong."

So they did. Each time the forest lost a tree, the children replanted one, and so did their children, and their children after them. And for centuries, the forest remained as lush and pretty as it once was, all because of one man and his re-seeding heirline.

Top Bottom