Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
What do you call a Judge without thumbs?

Justice Fingers

Duke of York strenuously denies he had ten thousand men

prince-andrew-allegations-small.jpg

Buckingham Palace has issued a strong denial that the Duke of York, Prince Andrew, has been involved in bizarre hill marching based sexual practices.

According to reports up to ten thousand men are alleged to have been involved in incidents involving the Duke.

One participant, who cannot be named for legal reasons said “Me and loads of other guys were offered money to dress up in early 19th century uniforms and then march to the top of a hill.

“When we got there we were greeted by an extremely ‘excited’ Prince Andrew. He was very giggly now I think about it.

“Then, just when we thought it was all over, he seemed keen to make us march all the way back down again.”

Another man, who also claims to have been involved claimed, “He was quite firm about it, when we were up we were up and when we were down we were down.”

Denying the claims a Buckingham Palace spokesman told us, “All allegations in this matter are false, and records will clearly show these men were neither up nor down.”

Dave7

Legendary Member
What do you call an Indian who likes Karaoke?

Gurupta Singh.
I begrudgingly gave that a like. It bordered on the 'not good but not bad enough' :smile:

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
A man that has half a big orange as his head walks into a bar. The bartender says "Why's half your head an orange mate?" to which he replies "Well, it's a long story. But I'll tell you anyway. I went down to me cellar at home and noticed this antique lamp. So I rubbed it, as you do, and this genie popped out. It granted me three wishes! So for me first wish I asked for an unlimited supply of money. Almost instantly my wish was granted and I ran to the bank to see that I had unlimited funds. For my second wish I asked for the world's fittest woman to be my wife and for her and me to be madly in love. Within a second the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen was at my side. And for my third wish I asked for half my head to be a big orange.

Top Bottom